Phantom Of The Opera

A/N OMG!! its a chapter! Now i have your attention i want to say THANK YOU ALL! this story has reached over 200k reads! i honestly never ever thought anyone would enjoy my stories this much, everyone one of you are the reason i will never ever leave my stories unfinished...i mean sure you need to wait a few months and sell your soul to the devil....but i eventually update.

Wil's POV

I couldn't stay seated but all i could do was pace the small width of the camper as the Academy boys were discussing in hushed voices who's eyes would often flicker to the closed door where Sang lay her mind disconnected from her body as one of the twins stayed by her side.

''What did she mean she killed Adrik''

Nathan asked causing my fingers to curl into fists as i tried to control the raging fire within me as i recalled what had happened twenty minutes or so ago. I had went to Sang's camper to learn what had happened earlier and was almost about to head here when i was informed she had headed to speak with these boys only for the crazy Russian to appear with a bag of fruit to which we learned she had not yet been to see them and before another thought we had began looking for her, but when we found her she had crumbled to the ground a heart breaking cry leaving her body as Sean went running up to her, the only words she spoke 'i kill Adrik' and when i saw the strange  white mask beside her and was filled in about this Volto, it didn't take long for me to realise what had happened.

''I don't know, i'm just glad Angel wasn't hurt''

I couldn't help but scoff at Silas causing the group to turn their attention to me.

''Physically she wasn't hurt....''

I mumbled through my teeth angrily 

''What the fuck does that mean?''

Gabriel asked causing me to finally give in to the anger boiling within me as i smashed my fisted hand against the counter, barely flinching at the pain it brought.

''This Volto guy knows all about Adrik's death''

Silence was met with my words, i knew i was right, Volto had somehow killed Adrik and had Sang believing it was because of her, but why? who was he? why was he only showing himself now?

''How is that even possible? he only got involved here because of the vendetta he has against the Academy''

Kota asked this time as i ran my now sore hand through my hair.

''Sang said she killed him, whatever he told her has her believing that-''

''It was my fault''

Every single head whipped round to Sang, a small sigh of relief leaving my lips at finally seeing her moving. I could see the exhaustion in her eyes and they way her body leaned on the twin that stood next to her.

''Sang i don't know what Volto said to you but you didn't kill Adrik...''

Sang's saddened green eyes caused my voice to end in a whisper.

''He poisoned Adrik because of me''

I felt my eyebrows scrunch up at this information.

Wait...Volto killed Adrik?

My thoughts were cut short when i noticed the twin place a hand gently on Sang's shoulder her eyes training on him for a second as they shared some sort of conversation.

Had something happened between them before she came out here?

Turning back to us myself and a few others spoke the same words.