The boys just giggled at her as she kissed Soobin's forehead

"Gotta say, never hugged a girl this tall before." He teased. 

"That would be a little scary. Tall people usually make me nervous...Unless I get to know them." Rose said, then let out a small squeak as Yeonjun picked her up off the stool. 

"Yah! Tall person! Put me down!" She squirmed in his arms. 

"You're like a wiggly puppy." He laughed. 

"Choi Yeonjun! Don't make me hurt you." Rose growled. 

"Fine..." He rolled his eyes and set her back down. 

She paused, turning to Beomgyu and looking at him hesitantly for a second. She walked over to him and gingerly wrapped her arms around him. It was a quick hug, but Gyu smiled at her. 

"Alright, I should probably go now. My only problem being that I think Junnie is too tall to shove into a suitcase." She frowned. 

"You can't kidnap our hyung, Rose-Noona....We kinda need him for performances." Taehyun sighed. 

"Do I get a say in my kidnapping?" Yeonjun pouted. 

"No, not really. I either kidnap you or I don't, you don't have a choice in the matter." Rose replied nonchalantly. 

"Good to know. Well, anyway, do you want me to walk you to your truck?" He asked her.

"Sure. I promise to come see you as soon as I get back from Japan. I'll cook a nice meal for you. Goodbye my lovelies." She smiled, leaving the dorm with Yeonjun. 

He grabbed her hand as they walked down the hall. Rose was used to this and it wasn't uncommon for them to hold hands out in public. 

In the elevator he stood behind her and rubbed little circles on her tummy like he did when they were younger and mindlessly hummed the tune to one of TXT's new songs. Rose closed her eyes and savored this moment with her best friend. She missed him when they were apart and wished he lived closer. 

Being that his parents took her in and cared for her after her parents died, she got to spend almost every day with him. They did everything together, so much so that when Yeonjun became a trainee, Rose became a choreographer so she could still be around him.  

Rose stepped away from Yeonjun as the doors opened and she walked out, pulling him after her by the hand. 

"Any chance you'd leave your truck with me so I can practice driving?" Yeonjun teased her when they walked up to the truck. 

"Over my dead body." Rose rolled her eyes. 

"That could be arranged." Yeonjun smirked. 

"You'd miss me too much, good try though." She laughed. 

"Please be safe, call me when you land alright?" He sighed, pulling her into a hug. 

"I will, promise me you'll take care of my babies? I don't want someone calling me that one of them got hurt. I'll fly back and kick your ass if I do. Got it?" Rose threatened him, getting into the truck. 

"Yes ma'am." He giggled, kissing her cheek through the window. 

She rolled up the window and flipped him off, while he gave her heart fingers. 

Rose smiled and drove home. 

It was evening time when she got home and she would need to leave in an hour for the airport, so Rose rushed to her room and began to pack her clothes. She didn't worry too much about packing a lot of items because she knew she'd buy clothes in Japan, specifically in thrift stores; which she loved. 

She put on a dark over coat that wasn't that noticeable as she didn't want to stand out. The boys had already left because they had to travel separately. Even though Rose was dating Tae and JK, she wasn't supposed to be seen with them that often because if word got out that they had a girlfriend, sasaengs would go crazy and people could get hurt. 

So she would always have to arrive at airports either before or after the boys with other staff members so fans wouldn't assume anything

It did make her anxious to be in a crowded place without one or more of the boys. She had really bad social anxiety when she was by herself and she had to take medication to keep her calm before going to a heavily trafficked area such as an airport. The only side effect was that it made her very loopy and  tired, so she usually had trouble staying awake as she got on the plane. 

 Such was the case on this occasion, once she got on the private jet she began to stumble a little. Jungkook knew this happened to her when she took the meds so he would wait directly inside the plane entrance so he could help her. 

"Rose." He smiled in relief as he saw her come into the plane. 

"Oh hi there Jungkook." Rose giggled. 

He rushed to her side and supported her by the waist as they walked to where the others were. 

"You're pretty handsome you know?" She smiled, poking his cheek. 

"And you're the most beautiful woman I've laid eyes on." JK spoke truthfully, even though he knew she wouldn't remember anything he said for the next hour. 

"I'm tired Kookie...." Rose slurred as her footsteps became a little more uneven. 

"Just a bit more baby, we're almost to the back." He encouraged her. 

Unfortunately Rose lost consciousness five seconds later. He caught her and carried her the rest of the way to where the others were. 

"I told you she wouldn't make it to us before she went night-night." Jimin smirked at Hobi. 

"Fine fine, you were right." Hoseok sighed, giving him 20,000 won. 

"I really wish you wouldn't place bets on whether she'd be able to stay awake long enough to get seated. You know how hard it is for her to go somewhere by herself. Otherwise she wouldn't have to take such strong medication." JK growled at the boys. 

Jimin gave Hobi back his money as they both pouted, feeling guilty. 

"How is she?" Tae asked, a little worried. 

"I'm sure she's fine, she almost made it this time. I'm proud of her." Jungkook smiled, laying her in Taehyung's lap so they could take off her jacket. 

JK positioned Tae's chair back into a bed and grabbed them a blanket as Taehyung laid down with Rose in his arms. He then leaned down to kiss her before going to chat with the others. 

"You did great baby. Rest well, I'm right here if you need me." Taehyung whispered to her as he closed his eyes. 

⁽ʲᵘˢᵗ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ⁻ ᵍᵒᵗ⁷⁾