#𝟬𝟭𝟮- when's the wedding?

Start from the beginning

"wedding? out of everyone here jonah you are getting married first." emilee pointed to the oldest boy, his cheeks turning slightly pink as he glanced over at his girlfriend sitting beside emilee, kayla having a shocked expression on her face.

"oh don't look like that kayla- he isn't marrying you."

"he's not?" kayla whispered, jonah ready to shout at emilee as a frown appeared on the girls face. alexandra looked between emilee and jonah, her watching as emilee pulled kayla into her side.

"no- cause i am going to marry you."

"aw that's cute- wait what?" jack blurted out, bringing his drink from his mouth to look at his girlfriend to see her sticking her tongue out at him.

it was now that fran and zach looked at daniel and dahlia, seeing the two having stopped play fighting- the two instead looking at something on her phone. daniel had his head resting on dahlia's shoulder, fran noticing him glancing up every now and then to watch the girl beside him.

"why can't you be this cute?" fran whispered to zach, the boy gasping, him giving her an elbow to the waist, her quickly returning one back to him.

"i am that cute."

"i guess you are, but when we were on a break you didn't speak to me for ages and these two are on a break and they look so in love." fran whisper shouted, zach grabbing ahold of fran's hand as he nodded his head to dahlia and daniel.

"do those two really look like they are on a break to you? like really babe- that is not them being on a break trust me we both know that." zach said as he squeezed fran's head, her giving him a smile as the two youngest members of the group watched dahlia and daniel look around at the group watching them.

"did we miss something?" dahlia asked, her eyes glancing around the whole group, to which all of them began to shake their heads- besides jonah whom held a smile on his face to his best friend.

"when are you two getting married?"

the abruptness of jonah's question caught the two off guard, both of them coughing on their drinks they had taken at the same time. the group watched as daniel and dahlia exchanged looks before letting out laughs.

"when you get the balls to marry kayla then we'll think about it." dahlia joked, daniel nodding his head in agreement as he held his hand out- dahlia giving him a high five.

"okay enough of asking dahlia and daniel cause we all know they are getting together again- can we just order food please your girl is hungry." alexandra's words made the group laugh, all ten members of the group looking down at their menus to choose their food options.

whilst the conversations were off daniel and dahlia, the girl felt relieved as she always hated being the topic of conversations. dahlia had the urge to laugh at this moment in time as the group had grown silence for the first time in forever as each of the ten members of the group were intrigued on the food menus.

daniel looked up to dahlia, seeing the girl glancing up and down her menu, the boy noticing her letting out an 'ooo' as she pointed to some of the food options- that making daniel smile.

"you're staring." dahlia whispered, her eyes glancing to the side to see daniel quickly glancing down at his menu trying to hard the fact he was looking at her.

but the smile on daniels face gave it away to dahlia.

"you are so stupid dani." dahlia whispered, him giving her leg a punch. that made the girl look directly to the boy sat beside her, of whom was trying so hard to keep a laugh in.

"what you were being cute! you pointing and get excited over the food options." dahlia rolled her eyes playfully as she leaned back on the chair, her tilting her menu to daniel, him glancing between his and hers.

"you would be too if you actually looked at it instead of looking at me."

"touché dahlia touché."

after dinner, the group of ten decided to go different ways, each of the couples going back to one of their respected houses together- that leaving daniel and dahlia.

he was giving the girl a lift home as he had picked her up as her car was in service after some complications with the engine. it meant that daniel could have more time with the girl, as he loved having time alone with her.

the two were currently jamming out to dahlia's choice of music on the aux- daniel not minding it as this playlist she was playing was on that he had helped her make.

'mad at you' came through the speakers in daniels car, the boy shaking his head as dahlia always liked to blast his music in the car- to which he didn't mind of course as hearing dahlia sing her out to his songs always did put a smile onto his face.

"oh dahlia." daniel heard her hum, that telling the boy she was listening as he looked over to the girl to see her already looking at him. "um- so you know that we're obviously taking time to write our new album?"

"oh my gosh yeah- i am so excited for this!" daniel couldn't help but let out a small laugh he slowed down at the red traffic light. "how has been producing the music yourself?"

"it's been good yeah- obviously not as good at as you-"

"-don't be silly dani, you are amazing at it." dahlia interrupted daniel, him sending her a smile as he continued to drive at the light change from red to green. "have you done anymore songs since i last heard?"

dahlia watched as daniels hands clenched around the steering wheel for a second before unclenching- that making dahlia tilt her head at the boy.

"yeah- i wrote a few new ones."

"oh can i hear them?"

"you want to hear them?" daniel asked, dahlia scoffing as she continued to look at the boy as he continued to drive down the roads of los angeles.

"of course i do you idiot- who knows i can always help produce it with you again." daniel smiled as he nodded his head, taking the next turning as he began to drive to his house instead of dropping dahlia off at her own.

"guess I'm going round yours then." dahlia joked, daniel laughing as he glanced over at dahlia to see her smiling at him before looking down at her phone to contain her happiness.

"only if you want to love." daniel spoke, the boy waiting for the girls response as he kept his eye on the road as he continued to drive the roads leading to his house. it was then that he felt dahlia's hand on his that was resting on the gearstick.

"i would love to dani."

≫ ──── ≪AUTHORS NOTE
the love i have for lia and daniel is crazy🥺
this chapters not the longest but- dahlia is going to help daniel with producing tgtatbo again and my heart🥺

hehe anyway

hope you guys are staying safe, staying hydrated, go stream tgtatbo and i love you all- go add san francisco and simple to your libraries hehe😼😌 okay bye ily🥰