24. City Girl

Elza felt something moving next to her but she didn't bother to open her eyes. She was tired. It wasn't until something cold touched her waist that made her open her eyelids and see what was happening. She wasn't in her own bed and everything was so quiet. She couldn't hear any car noises coming from the outside. It was pure silent. She moved a little to turn around on her back. 

"It's so silent," she whispered.

"You're not in a city anymore," Daniel's lips curved into a smile when he heard her soft voice. He moved his hand to rest on top of Elza's stomach. Elza turned her head to see the man lying next to her. 

"Is that sound birds singing? Really?" Elza heard some small chirping and her question made Daniel let out a small laugh. 

"Yep, isn't it relaxing?" Daniel loved nature and being out at the farm. 

"Definitely not in Munich anymore," Elza rubbed her eyes and turned to her side to face Daniel. He didn't look sleepy. 

"What time is it?" Elza asked and closed her eyes again. 

"8:30, I wasn't expecting you to wake up yet." 

"I don't know if I'm tired or not. I think I am," she hugged the covers and moved bit closer to Daniel. It had been a while since they last time shared a bed. 

"Now you have all the time in the world to just relax. We are also taking it easy this week with the guys," Daniel caressed her soft long hair that was messy and all over the place. 

"Hmm, taking it easy sound amazing," Elza had her eyes still closed as she spoke. Daniel chuckled, she was cute when she was sleepy. 

"You were right, you know?" Daniel's comment made Elza open her eyes again. She gave him a questioning look. "You had a bad feeling about this virus already when we were in LA. You were right."

"It's something that I'm not necessarily happy about."

"I know... But I honestly thought for a second I had gotten involved with a crazy woman back then."  

"Crazy? Excuse me. Do you want to reconsider your choice of words?" Elza hit Daniel on his chest and pouted. "Hey Dan? Do you think Michael and Blake are okay with me being here?" Daniel smiled at Elza not answering.

"What? Why are you smiling like that?"

"You just called me Dan, probably for the first time ever when sex isn't involved," Daniel wiggled his eyebrows and gave Elza a cheeky smile. After thinking about it for a minute Elza realized it was true. She never called him Dan. "And yes they are. Did you see their faces yesterday when we came from the airport?"

"Well yeah, but it's been just the three of you now for some time and I don't want to be a bother?" 

"Shut it right there. We all want you here. End of the story," Daniel kissed Elza's lips before she could protest. "How tired were you again?" Daniel's lips moved to her neck and his words moving against her skin made Elza shiver.

"Keep doing what you're doing and I can try to stay awake," Daniel moved on top of Elza making her lie on her back. 

"I missed touching you, kissing you," Daniel muttered against Elza's soft skin and kept moving his lips on her jawline and then back to her lips. 

"Sorry I wasn't into it last night," Elza sighed between the kisses. She knew Daniel had wanted her last night but she was too tired.

"It's okay, you were tired," Daniel moved his hand to touch her neck and cheek. He deepened the kiss making Elza quietly moan into his mouth. Their tongues touched and Elza started to travel her hands on Daniel's back. His skin felt warm under her touch. She couldn't get enough of his body, it was too perfect. She pressed her nails softly to his skin encouraging him to continue. She wasn't really tired anymore and she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. As the kisses turned more and more heated and Daniel moved his hands to the hem of the t-shirt Elza was wearing, tugging it up. Elza pushed herself up a bit so Daniel could pull the shirt over her head. Daniel looked at her for few seconds, smiling mischievously before moving his lips to Elza's breast. Feeling his lips on her sensitive skin was enough for Elza to let out a sigh and squirm under his body. Her body was getting hot from all the attention Daniel was giving to it. "I want you so bad," Daniel was back on the same eye level with Elza. His voice was a husky. His voice made her want to close her eyelids and just enjoy the feeling running trough her body.