6. I Want to Know You

After telling her friends about the kiss,  Elza felt her nerves calming down. For some reason the two woman weren't that interested in talking about the pancakes or omelettes Elza and Daniel had shared. The conversation about the kiss however went on for good 30 minutes. After Kate and Ines had finished their own breakfast the girls decided it was time for some action. 

"How about snorkeling? I remember Steve said they had all the equipment here," Elza asked and looked around trying to remember where Steve had pointed while he mentioned it. 

"That would be really cool! I can go and ask from Arthur, he must know where they keep them," Kate said and walked away to find the captain. 

"Do you think the guys want to join us?" Ines asked from Elza while looking at her phone. 

"Maybe we should just have some girls time, that's what we came here to do in the first place. I already feel bit bad for sneaking around with Daniel." Elza knew her friends didn't mind her having some alone time with Daniel, she was quite sure they actually hoped for it, but for Elza friends always came first. 

"I'm not even going to comment on that last part but yes, girls time is a good idea. You do need to talk with Daniel again though. Or actually, you don't even have to talk, you can just continue where you left off in the ocean, but you still need to face him," Ines was wiggling her eyebrows to her friend. Elza knew Ines was right and she also knew she wanted to see Daniel again. The chemistry between Daniel and Elza was undeniable and it was something Elza hadn't felt in a long time. 

"I got the snorkels and masks and fins so we're are ready to go," Kate showed up arms full of supplies. "Here you go ladies."

"Perfect, let's do this. And after we come back we are going to open a bottle of champagne. There's been way too little tipsy time while we've been here," Ines said. 

"Agreed."

• • •

Elza's POV

I had been snorkeling many times before. We all had. We always did it when there was a possibility for it. Even though I wasn't fan of cruising, I loved the ocean. It made me feel free and I had always been a good swimmer. The water here was really clear, very blue. I saw Kate and Ines close to me and I waived at them. I enjoyed this. For a minute I just floated there, dazed, thinking how incredible the mother nature was and forgetting everything else that was going on.

An hour or so later we swam back to our boat. Ines was the first one to be back on the yacht and I followed her with Kate. 

"I guess it's time for that champagne now?" I asked and took off my mask. 

"Hell yes," Ines was already opening a bottle of Bollinger, my favorite. It's the smallest things in life you got to enjoy, right? "Cheers!" We all sipped on our drinks and shared few laughs before loud yells interrupted us.

"Isn't it bit rude not to invite your neighbors to the party?" We all turned around to see Blake and Daniel looking at our direction. 

"I think our invite to the snorkeling trip also got lost in the mail," Daniel yelled before any of us had a chance to say something.

"What a shame, we need to give some feedback to the mail guy!" Kate yelled back to the men and we started laughing. "We could come over there if you want to?" she asked making me want to slap my hand over her mouth. Kate! I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Please do, we're getting bit bored out here on our own. Michael will make us work out soon if we don't come up with an excuse to do something else," Blake started. "I'm just taking the jet ski and I'll come pick you girls up, Daniel will get the drinks."