Chapter eleven Don't Play with Me

Chapter eleven

Don’t Play with Me

“What’s wrong?” whispered Luke, coming up behind me.

“Nothing,” I replied. “I was just thinking.”

He grabbed me and pinned me onto the bed. “About what?”

I sighed. “Just life, in general.” 

“Hmm..” He attacked my collar bone, leaving red marks as he went. 

I rubbed his back as he continued to explore my body. The doorbell rang, and Luke shot up with a smile plastered to his face. 

“They’re here.” He climbed off me and ran out of the room in just his boxers.

“Who?” I yelled after him. Wrapping a sheet around me waist, I hobbled after him. I really hoped he wasn’t planning on a three-way. Those never turned out good for me. 

I peeked around the corner, to see Luke signing something with quite a few boxes piled at his feet. If Luke turned out to being into bondage, I don’t care what Adam would do to me, I’m out of here. 

“Thanks,” said Luke, handing the clipboard to someone in the hall. He moved the boxes further inside and kicked the door shut. He glanced over at me. “Come help me with these.”

I staggered forward, clinging to my sheet and picked up one of the packages. We stacked them in the living room. Luke pushed me onto the couch and began ripping off the tape on the first box.

“What is it?” I asked. 

He glanced up at me with a mischievous grin. “Remember when you said you’d model for me.”

All I felt was panic as I looked everywhere but at him. He can’t be serious. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I replied.

Luke reached into the package and lifted out a stack of jeans. “Does matter, you’re going to try these on for me anyways.” He glanced at the four other boxes around his feet. “And those, and those.” He kicked one towards me. “Might as well get started. I’ve been waiting all day for this.”

***

Fours hours later, I collapsed in Luke’s lap, refusing to try on anything else. That stupid boy had spent a small fortune on clothes, which if I had anything to say about it, would never leave his apartment. Fancy clothes only brought attention, and I didn’t need any of that.

Luke ran a hand over my exposed chest toward my ass. “I like these jeans on you.” He squeezed and ran his fingers along the embroidered pocket. 

“Why did you buy all these?”

Re-adjusting me in his arms, he pressed his lips to mine. “Because.” His tongue dove back into my mouth. “I’m a high end guy, and I like my boy to look the part. It also help that I had all your measurement.” He kisses me hard again.

Grabbing handful of his hair, I pulled him to me. Our tongue twirled around each other and he maneuver mine into his mouth and began to suck on it. Pushing against his chest, I managed to break free. Sitting up, I turned away from him.

He placed his chin on my shoulder. “What’s wrong now?”

“Nothing,” I shot back. I scanned the floor which had clothes scattered across it. Rubbing my face, I bit my lip. “So do you want to do this?”

“Gavin, we already had sex twice. I just want to relax.” He moved out of the way and pushed me down onto the couch. Climbing on top of me, Luke straddled my waist. “With you, so tell me what’s going through this little head of your.