Chapter six A Lasting Impression

Chapter six

A Lasting Impression

I didn’t bother going through the side door this time when I got home. Adam and Kim could be heard clearly voicing their opinions in the kitchen. I trudged up the steps with a little waiver in my step. That bastard. Stepping inside, I was greeted with a heated Adam. 

“How’d it go?” He asked as Kim continued to yell at him from the other room. “You better not have fuck this one up. I already spent that guys money.”

“Fine.” I started up the stairs.

He snatched my arm. “I already got someone for you tonight. Be ready by ten.”

“Adam,” I growled. “I’m tired and sor-” I quickly snapped my mouth shut.

“You’re what?” laughed Adam. 

“Nothing.” I shook my head and tried to get away.

He pulled me back. “Where are you going Gav? You didn’t answer my question.” He cocked his ear toward me, waiting for me to say it.

“Sore,” I muttered. 

Adam went into a frenzy of laughter. “Gavin the world’s number one whore. Who’s probably had more things shoved up his ass then all the fag in a hundred miles combined, is sore.” He wiped his eyes. “This guy must have some bovine blood in him,” chuckled Adam, getting a little too much of a kick out of his own joke.

“Shut up,” I jerked my arm away and hurried upstairs to my room. Slamming the door, I threw myself on the bed next to Jimmy.

“It went that well, then?” He leaned back and gave a cocky grin.

“Shut up.” I shoved him back. “You owe me one for saving your stoned ass.” Crawling off the bed, I opened my duffle bag to look from some pants to change into.

“I wasn’t stone,” argued Jimmy, lying on his stomach with his feet crossed at the ankle in the air. 

“You acted like you were five the whole day.”

He glared at me. “Liar.”

“I do recall bathing, dressing you and taking care of Adam because your ass hurt.” I took out a pair of holey jeans. 

“So I’m not as pliable as you,” he replied in a seductive voice, rolling off the bed and walking over to me. “From what I hear though you’re not as invincible as you thought.” He grabbed my butt.

I hissed but held in the cry of pain.

“Good to know you’re human,” he teased in his usual flirtatious manner. 

I bit my tongue to hold in my onslaught of insults. 

Jimmy laid back on the bed in his regular fashion. “So tell me about this guy who tamed your ass. Was he hot?”

I took off my smelling jeans and hurled them at him. “You are such a fag, you know that?” I pulled on the somewhat clean pair. “The last thing on your mind should be, is the douchebag who’s fucking me hot.”

Pinching my jeans between two of his fingers, he dropped them on the ground. “If you’re have to do it, it’s always better when they’re hot.” He sat up on his knees and opened his arms for me.

I reluctantly went to him and sat down beside him, his arm wrapped around my shoulders. 

“I like you better when you’re stoned,” I muttered.