He left immediately but his thoughts didn't leave me. The whole day I was thinking about him and I can't seem to get rid of his thoughts.

By the end of the day I felt like I will go crazy if I keep on remembering him and I made a pact with myself that it's just instant attraction and that I have to forget him. Pushing his annoyingly good looking face to the back of my head I retired for the day.

*****************************************
The restaurant was busy as usual and we were rushing to get the orders done.

The bell dinged indicating someone came in and I rushed out to see none other that the man who I was shamelessly gawking at two weeks ago. He stood out among everyone else in the diner as he just has this intimidating aura around him. He was looking around when his eyes landed on me. The fact that he is looking at me with those intense eyes is creating a havoc in me. He started walking towards and my breath picked up.

"I would like an Americano and a Chicken grilled cheese sandwich please?" He said looking straight at me. My throat got clogged up hearing to his voice. The same gruff voice which isn't laced with annoyance this time.

I gulped looking at him and answered
"Yeah....sure..please...find a table...I'll get your order" as soon as I said that he turned around to find a table but not before I noticed the amusing glint in his eyes which I know is because of my pathetic stuttering.

Cursing myself for being so nervous and weird I turned around to go make his order only to see Lily standing at the entrance of the door smirking at me.

"I see someone can't take their eyes off the hunk hmm?" She said teasingly tickling my arm.

I swatted her hand away going inside grumbling under my breath at the prospect of gawking at him and looking like a fool.

After completing his order in a few minutes I took it out to serve him.

Taking a deep breath I went to his table to see him looking at his phone typing away. By his appearance in a very expensive suit and all I can say he is a rich man. And I am sure with his looks and everything he might have a flick of girls swarming behind him.

I don't even know why but the thought of other girls around him gave a very unsettling feeling in my stomach.

"Here is your order sir!" I said smiling at him trying to look cheerful as I do for every other customer. He looked up at me and just stared without saying anything. He doesn't have any expressions or what?! He just stares!

"Hope you enjoy the food!" I said before turning around to go when I felt a hand clasp on mine halting me in my movements.

My breath hit he'd as I felt tingles shoot up my spine. I turned towards him quickly pulling my hand away from his as if it burnt me. He was looking down at his hand which was hiding mine when his eyes snapped back at me.

"Is there anything else you need sir?" I asked not stuttering around him for once.

"I want you to sit with me" I am sure I looked comical with my eyes wide open and my mouth apart standing infront of him.

"I am sorry...what?!" I asked again not sure if I heard him right.

"I want you to sit with me Coral" Holy Jesus! My name sounds so sensual when it comes from his mouth. Wait!.....how does he know my name again?

"How....how do you know.....my name?" I asked utterly confused. He gestured towards my dress and I looked down to see my name tag sitting on my dress proudly. I face palmed myself before realising that he was looking at me. I smiled nervously before sitting down in front of him. I don't even know him and I never mingle well with people who I never knew before. And here I am sitting in front of the most handsomest man I have ever known or seen.

We just sat there in silence. No words. Nothing. He was eating his sandwich and drinking his coffee. All the while looking at me. His eyes are so captivating that I can't help but look at him all the time. Damn it!

To avoid the awkwardness I cleared my throat and asked him "What is your name?"

He took a double take when he heard me ask this question. He looked at me with an expression which looks like shock and surprise. He recovered before answering me with a humorous smirk.

"Raizel Deluca" Raizel.....hmm......it suits him.

"Oh! What do you do?" And this time he was looking at me as if I am not from this world.

What?! Am I supposed to know him?

"I am a businessman" he replied still looking at me like he can't believe I am real.

"Oh! That's nice! You look like one" I said smiling at him slightly.

"What's that supposed to mean" he asked with an inquisitive expression on his face.

"Well.....you have a powerful aura around you. Not to mention that expensive suit and watch. You look like someone who is at a higher position" I shrugged looking at him rather shyly. I observe people quite well. Nobody knows that I do but I am very good observer.

"You are a good observer" he said leaning back in his seat and looking at me intensely.

"You got to know my secret!" I gasped dramatically before bursting out laughing. His lips twitched and I wanted to see how he  might look if he smiled. I bet he will look even more handsome then. As soon as he realised I was staring at him he cleared his throat and looked away.

I don't know what got into me. I am a very reserved person and I usually don't start cracking jokes at people who I just got to know!

"Coral!" I heard Lily call me from the kitchen.

"I.....I have to go. Hope you liked the food and also hope you had a good time. See you. Bye!" I smiled at him before rushing into the kitchen. Right before I came in I turned back to see him only to find him looking at me intently sipping on his coffee.

As soon as I entered the kitchen I leaned against the kitchen wall and took a deep breath.

Hello lovely readers! So they met!!!!! And woah! Raizel seems tough! I am waiting to see how they will progress! What about you?! Lemme know! Stay tuned guys! Enjoy reading!!