Chapter 12

Rachel POV

Tyler and I drive several towns over to a little shop to get more toys. When we get there, he helps me down and we walk in hand in hand. We open the door and walk into the very pink store. The cashier greets us and ID's us.

"Where would you like to start?" I turn and ask Tyler. He smiles at me and takes my hand and leads me to the vibrators.

"Do you have a favorite?" He asks me as he looks at the different descriptions on the boxes. I reach out and grab the one I've liked in the past. It was slender and purple. He reads the box and nods and tucks it under his arm. "This is perfect. Let's look at restraints and paddles next." He tells me.

We walk down the wall to the paddles and floggers hanging on the wall. Most were made with leather. One had leather on one side and a red satin on the other. I reach out and feel it in my hand and give each side a test swing into my hand. I smile thinking about what it would feel like on my body.

I look up and see Tyler having similar thoughts. "We'll get that one." He tells me and I smile at him. We turn down the aisle and there are restraints, spreader bars, ropes, hand cuffs and more.

"What kind do you like?" I ask him as I watch him look thoughtfully at each package.

"I've only used the under the bed kind and I've like it. It helps build the anticipation, although I bet each one can do that. What have you liked?" He turns to me.

I go up and point at the spreader bars. "These are good if we want to be able to do several positions or have a little more freedom of movement," I point to the under the bed restraints, "These are great at restricting any movement, which can also make sex hard if you have them too tight. The handcuffs are great for a quick punishment, I'd rather you just tie my hands with a belt or tie as those don't bite into my wrist like the cuffs." I finish.

He nods and grabs the spreader bar set with a grin. "I want to be able to move you and tease you." He whispers in my ear. I smile and put an arm around his waist as we continue to walk.

"Here, I can put those at the register for you." The cashier says as she walks over. We hand her our stuff and Tyler puts an arm around my shoulder as we continue to look at everything. We get to the anal toys and he stops and looks at them. I watch his face to see what he thinks about it. He seems intrigued by them.

"What all have you used?" He asks me still looking at the toys.

"I've used the training set of butt plugs." I tell him.

"How did it feel? Did you like it?" He asks me now looking at me. I blush.

"I didn't mind it. At first it hurts and it feels weird but if you stimulate the rest of your body it can be pleasurable and nice. I got up to this one." I show him the second to largest in the set.

He thinks about my words and looks at the set. "Would you like to continue?" He asks me talking about the training.

"Yeah, I would like to try anal at some point. If you're open to that." I tell him biting my lip and looking down a little embarrassed.

"I'm willing to do anything you want or desire sweetheart." He says and grabs the two larger butt plugs and some lube. "Besides I've never done it so it will be a first for me as well." He adds and kisses my cheek. We walk to the outfit side of the store and I see his face light up at all of the options.

"I'll bring these to the front, while you pick an outfit out as a surprise." He tells me and I nod. I look around and find a black lace bodysuit that unbuttons at the crotch for easy access and I love it. I grab my size and head to the front with it behind me. The cashier holds out a small black bag and I put it in while Tyler turns away, so he won't see.

My Alpha MatesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara