Chapter 8

Tyler POV

I take another swig of my beer as I watch the door of the club. Rachel told me she would be coming here tonight, and I just want to make sure she is safe. Both packs frequent this club so I know mine will not touch her, but I can't say the same for Julian's pack.

I see Julian walk in with his Beta. He nods to me and gets a drink at the bar. He walks over to my table and sits next to me. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Can I help you?" I ask him.

"You look lonely in your corner." He smirks at me. My Beta growls at his words as he sits next to me. I give Taylor a look to stop.

"I'm just waiting for someone." I tell him and finish my beer.

"What a coincidence. I am too." He informs me with a smile.

"Hmmm." I hum as I walk to the bar to get another beer. We both know we are waiting for the same girl.

I smell her before I see her. I turn to see April, Jessica, and her walk into the club. She has on tight jeans and a body hugging black shirt that has a low v showing off her cleavage.

I can't help it my wolf growls in approval. He loves her body. I grab my beer and watch the girls come to the otherside of the bar and order drinks. To my surprise she doesn't order a beer like the other two, no jack and coke for my girl.

She quickly downs it and looks at the dance floor. She grabs the girls and they all head to the dance floor. She shakes her hips as she rocks to the beat of the music. I feel my wolf clawing at me to go grind up behind her.

Before I can act on it I see a couple of guys I don't recognize grab my girl and hug her. She squeals in surprise and then hugs them as she sees them. They quickly begin grinding on her and singing with her to the music. I growl and I hear a growl from the other side of the club over in a corner.

April links me to say, It's her best friends, they surprised her.

I don't care they are touching her and she likes it. I bark back at her.

I see the man behind her lean his head down to her neck and whisper something in her ear. I can't hear what he says over the music but I can she her blush and smile as she looks over to the corner and then to me.

I know I'm starring and glaring at the men that have their hands all over her, but when she looks at me I feel my eyes melt. Her eyes widen and she quickly turns in the guys arms to face him as she pulls his head down to talk to him.

He told her she had some admirers. April links me.

She turns back around and continues dancing and singing to the music and my wolf is itching to touch her and hold her. Both men around her grab her hands and pull her towards the bar. She is breathing hard and laughing at something one of them said.

I move closer without her noticing to hear what they are saying. "Come on, you got two guys that seem interested. What's you move?" The taller one asks her and she shakes her head.

"I don't know what to do." She explains.

"Girl, have you seen yourself tonight. You look sexy as hell and when you dance you are practically asking for a guy to get behind you and grind into you. In fact we know you love when they do that." The shorter one teases her. She slips under their arms and runs back to April and Jessica on the dance floor.

The tall one notices me and walks over. "Dude this is your chance because once we get done with these drinks she wont let us leave her side."

I growl at his words. She is mine, she shouldn't be rubbing up on them.