Chapter 19

Tyler POV

I watch my mate retreat into her memories. Julian was about to talk to her but I quickly linked him.

Don't. Let her process this herself.

Why can't we help her? He asks me with a glare.

We will, just let her get over the shock of this. She is trying to understand, let her have that time. We will be here when she is ready to talk. I link him back.

He growls lowly, but does what I say and doesn't disrupt her thoughts. I see her reliving everything she must have been through and I hated that I couldn't make it better right now, but I would soon.

Eventually she comes out of her head and looks up at me. I give her a small smile. She looks at Julian and then glaces back to me. Her hazel eyes search mine and seem to find something as she gets up from Julian's lap and walks to me. She kneels in front of me and wraps her arms around my waist. Looking up she whispers, "Make me forget."

I close my eyes and feel my wolf pushing to the front. God he was angry our mate was hurting and he was reveling in the fact that our mate wanted us to comfort her. Opening my eyes, I let them harden and my voice deepen, our eyes meet and I see her inhale sharply.

"Go to the bedroom, strip and kneel in front of the bed." My rough voice directs her. I see her pupils dilate in lust. She nods and stands to follow my directions. Her body disappears towards our bedroom and Julian sits there with a dumb look of confusion.

"What is going on?" He asks me. I arch a brow at him and shake my head. "What?" A growl rips through the room.

"Our mate wants us to help her forget everything with Xander. She wants to be distracted. Now do you think you can do this with me for her or do I need to handle all of it?" I ask him.

The look of surprise on his face was entertaining and any other time I would have continued teasing him but I needed to take care of my mate. "I can help, what do I need to do?"

"Follow my orders." I say before standing up and walking towards the bedroom. My mate was already naked and kneeling in front of the bed. Her head was turned down as she stared at the floor. Her chest was lifting slightly with every breath.

I walk over to the dresser and slip off my shoes as Julian walks in and follows me. Moving over towards my mate I stand in front of her, "Look up at me." I tell her, her eyes meet mine and I am always amazed that she can take my breath away when she looks at me.

I grasp her chin and lean down to look in her eyes better, "You will do whatever we say and you will not hesitate. Do you understand?"

"Yes Alpha." She whispers.

"Good girl." I praise her, letting my thumb caress her cheek. "Now, undress us." I direct her. She stands up and begins to unbutton my shirt. She slides it off of my shoulders and lets it drop to the floor. Her hands reach for the button of my pants. She undoes it then unzips my zipper. Her fingers brush over my abs before they pull my pants down. "Good girl, now Julian." I tell her. She turns and repeats her actions to Julian.

As she kneels in front of Julian he tells her, "Open your mouth." She immediately follows his order and he lets her take his cock into her mouth. He throws his head back and groans as she pleasures him. I walk over and pull out the vibrator I bought for her.

I kneel behind her and turn the vibrator on as I reach around her body and press it to her clit. She jerks in surprise against me. "Shhhh good girl, pay attention to Julian."

She moans as my other hand plays with her breast. She continues to pleasure Julian as I tease her. After a few minutes Julian pulls away from her and she leans back into me. My lips latch onto her neck as I pick her nipple. "Mhmmmm." She moans as she rocks against the vibrator. She cums loudly. I stand up and put the vibrator down as I go lay on the bed. "Come here." I tell her, as she comes on the bed I put her between my legs. She takes my cock into her mouth and sucks, my head throws back against the pillow.

Julian leans down and adjusts her hips so he can lick her pussy. She moans as he tastes her, making her throat vibrate around me. Julian licks and teases her until she cums in his mouth. He stands behind her and positions himself before sinking into her.

He starts out slow and continues to pound into her again and again. She moans as she continues to take my cock down her throat. I push my hips up letting my tip hit the back of her throat. She gags and I pull out and brush her cheek gently. Julian moans as he cums in her. He pulls out and kisses her back. I pull her up to me by the back of her head as my lips smash against hers. I flip us so I am on top.

Before I slide in I pull back from our kiss and ask her, "What do you need? Fast and hard, or slow and deep?"

"Fast and hard Alpha." she whimpers as she squirms under me. I grab her hips and slam into her. God she felt so good. The sparks shooting up my skin, everywhere our skin touches were heavenly. Her hands run up my back as I rock my hips into her relentlessly.

"Cum for me." I grit out as sweat gathers on my skin. I feel her tighten around me as she cums screaming my name. I slam into her several more times before my orgasm washes over me.

I bend down and kiss her sweet lips before pulling out. Julian grabs her and takes her to the bathroom to wash. I follow behind and let him wash her and give her attention. He does well praising her, attending to her and cuddling her. I watch her bask under his attention and smile at how happy she looks sitting in his arms.

For everything I hate about Julian, I am glad to know how much he loves and cherishes our mate. I may never love that we share a mate but I trust him with her. Eventually he takes her to bed and I clean up before joining them.

Julian POV

The next morning I'm sitting on the couch running my hands through my mates hair as she lays her head on my lap while reading a book. I hear my phone chime and I look at it and groan.

Alpha group Chat:

Alexander: This is your reminder of the Alpha meeting starting next week. Your rooms are booked and mates are expected to come.

"What is it baby?" Rachel asks as she looks up at me curiously.

"Tyler!" I yell for him to come in here. He walks in and gives me an arched brow look. What do we tell her? I ask him.

"Sweetheart, Alexander just texted in the Alpha chat a reminder of the state wide Alpha meeting next week. We forgot to mention it with everything else going on. It is expected that mates will come." He explains to her.

She stiffens before looking between the two of us. "Okay." She says and I look down at her shocked. "You'll be there, it will be ok." She reassures me. I'm skeptical but I trust her and surprisingly Tyler.