Chapter 20

Rachel POV

We arrive at the Chase Park Plaza and I smile at the familiar hotel. We walk up to the front desk and Julian says, "Room for Julian Adams." I arch a brow at his fake last name and he smirks down at me.

"Here you go Mr. Adams." She says as she hands us three key cards. He takes them and leads us to the elevator. We go to our room and Tyler lifts me up and throws me on the bed as we get in the room.

I squeal and laugh as he jumps on top of me. He pins my hands down above my head and nibbles on my neck. "What are you doing?" I ask him as he kisses up my neck to my jaw.

"Scenting you. Letting everyone know you are mine before we have to go to the Alpha meeting." He tells me.

"Scenting me?" I ask as he continues to kiss and nip my skin. Every time his lips brushed my skin sparks shoot through my body.

"It's a wolf thing." He tells me as he pulls my shirt up over my head. He stares down at me with a wolfish grin and I can't help the smile that spreads over my face. "Besides every wolf at this thing is going to be watching the three of us once they figure out you are mated to both of us. I can't wait for those other Alphas to see how gorgeous you are." He says before he continues to kiss my skin. I arch my back in pleasure.

Julian climbs in bed next to me and turns my head so he can capture my lips. Tyler continues to kiss down my body as he pulls my pants and underwear off. Julian continues to control my mouth as his hands brush my breasts. I moan as Tyler licks my core.

Julian kisses down my neck to my breasts. Their kisses and teasing pull me over the edge, and I climax. "That's it, baby." Julian says in my ear before pulling my earlobe with his teeth, making me moan louder.

Tyler kisses up my body to my neck as Julian kisses down my body. Julian picks up right where Tyler left off. Instantly I am climbing again. Tyler pinches my nipple as he sucks on my neck. I arch into him and Julian holds my hips tightly as he continues to tease my core with his lips and tongue.

"One more for us sweetheart." Tyler tells me before he nips my neck. I shake as I climax again. Julian kisses up my body and lays on the other side of me. Both of my mates hold me close as I come down from my high.

"Good girl." Tyler tells me with a smile. He gently kisses my lips. "Don't clean up, I want them to smell us on you." He tells me in his dominant voice and I instantly get turned on again.

"Yes Alpha." I whisper.

"We need to get ready Tyler." Julian tells him as he looks at the clock on the bedside table.

I pout because I want more of my mates, Tyler and Julian notice and smile at each other. "Later baby." Julian tells me.

I nod and Tyler turns my head and makes me look at him. "You have three hours until you need to be in the ballroom. We will meet you there. Don't clean up and behave at dinner and we will take good care of you tonight."

I let my tongue wet my lips at his words. "Yes Alpha." I tell him and the smile on his face was so sexy. His eyes watch my lips before he kisses me fiercely. He pulls back and gets off the bed to get dressed. I recline back and watch him and Julian change into their suits for the meeting.

The suits made them look amazing. It showed off their broad shoulders and muscular bodies. Julian styled his longer hair back and my God he looked like a celebrity on the red carpet. They finish and look back at me watching them.

Julian chuckles, "Like what you see baby?" He asks me. I nod and bite my lip.

"Words." Tyler says in his dominant tone.