Chapter 15

Rachel POV

I walk in and the front desk had a young guy working it. He gives me a big smile and says, "How can I help you beautiful?"

I smile at him and lean against the counter. "I was looking for someone and I was wondering if you could help me?" I ask him sweetly. He grins wider and nods at me.

"Who are you looking for?" He asks me.

"Julian." I say to him. His face drops.

"Julian?" He asks me. I nod with a sweet smile. He picks up the phone and calls Julian I'm assuming as he says, "There is someone here to see you." He sets the phone down and looks at me warily. "He says you can go back there." He tells me as he points to the door on the wall next to him.

I smile at him and walk through the door. The room had multiple desks on it and several officers in it. Most were around my mate's desks as he was working on a computer. They men standing in front of him with coffee mugs smile smugly before wolf whistling at me. "Hey baby, can we help you?" One of them asks me.

I stop walking and place my hand on my hip, "Well officer I was looking for someone." I say and Julian turns around in his chair with a big smile on his face.

"There's my baby girl. I was just telling the guys about you." He says as he opens his arms to me. I walk into his embrace and sit on his lap.

"Oh yeah?" I ask and look up at the guys all smiling at us.

"Yeah, he was telling us all the details." I young guy with a flat top says. Julian growls at him before turning to me.

"I was not saying everything." He swears to me. I laugh at him. I didn't care if he told his friends whatever he wanted to tell his friends. I tell my friends everything.

"You can tell them whatever you want to, I don't mind." I reassure him and he smiles at me before kissing me softly.

"See JuJu you can tell us all the details about your first sleep over." The guy continues to tease him. Julian glares at him and I giggle.

"If Julian won't maybe I will." I tease Julian as I run my hand through his hair. He looks at me surprised but I shake my head no to his unasked question of would I really tell them.

"Julian she is a keeper." A muscular stocky man says next to us. I roll my eyes at them.

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" I ask Julian. He shakes his head no, and I ask, "Would you like to grab lunch with me?" He smiles and shakes his head yes. He seemed to be at a loss for words with me around his work buddies.

"Sounds great baby. How did you get here?" He asks me realizing I did not have my car.

"I took the truck." I say. I try to remember that everyone doesn't know that Tyler and Julian are my mates. He understands what I am saying and nods.

"I'll drive us then." He says and I smile at him.

"Hey put the sirens on, chicks love that." The stocky guy says and I laugh so hard at it. Julian stands us up and leads me out to a cop car. I hop in and he starts the car and looks at me as his friends follow us out and are watching.

He presses the sirens and I start giggling as the guys cheer in the parking lot. "You guys are idiots." I tell him as we head out and he turns it off. He grabs my hand and kisses it before leaving it in his lap.

"For you I am." He says and I roll my eyes at him. We pull up at a sandwich shop and get out. We walk in and I see everyone stare at us. We order a sandwich to split and sit at a side table.