Chapter 13

Julian POV

I hold my mate close to my chest as I watch her sleep. She warm breath brushes across my chest. Her arm was wrapped around me tightly. Tyler was spooning her from behind.

"So, how do you really feel?" He asks me quietly.

"I don't know. What do you think?" I ask him confused. I was torn. I never would have thought when I found my mate, I would have to share her, much less with the guy I grew up hating.

"Well I am trying to embrace it as I see how happy you make her. I am trying to hold my tongue and not say anything to upset you as it would hurt her. I think what we just did proves this can work. My wolf as much as I thought it would be clawing at me to kill you for touching her, did not once get upset. I feel like my wolf accepts the mate bond we have with her more than my emotions or brain wants too." He says seriously. I chuckle.

I agree, my wolf was not mad watching them like I thought he would be, but my personal emotions did not like it. "I agree. My wolf was ok, it was more my personal emotions that were upset. It is hard Tyler. We never liked each other but now with her I feel like I would do anything, even live with you the rest of my life if it meant she was happy. When are we going to mark her as Luna? Does this mean our packs are joining?" I ask him.

"We need to explain the marking to her first. And eventually I think it would mean the packs our combined with our pups as the next alphas." Tyler says.

"Ok. Maybe tomorrow we should talk about it. I don't want a pack member asking her why she isn't marked and making her feel bad." I tell him.

"I agree, speaking of, has she met Madison yet?" He asks me looking over our mate at me.

"No, and I'm dreading it. What about all of your past lovers are they going to be problems?" I ask him curious.

"No, I never dated anyone. I would only ever do that for my mate. Everyone else was just a means to an end." He says pragmatically.

"I see, so no jealous lovers?" I press, just because he felt that way doesn't mean they felt that way.

"No, if there is, they know to stay away from my mate. My pack was notified after the first time I saw her that she was mine and mine alone. I'm honestly shocked none of them tried to separate you and her in public." He says laughing.

"Guess you don't have that good of watch dogs as you thought." I tease him laughing. He laughed too. This was the first time I had ever had a nice conversation with this man. He and I normally butted heads, but with her we felt like new men.

I felt her cuddling into me more in her sleep. "She's adorable." Tyler says watching her. I smile at her and place a kiss on her head.

"Yeah, she's pretty amazing." I agree.

"Are you going to be ok with her kinky tendencies?" Tyler asks me teasing me. I know tonight was the first of many nights like that, but I didn't mind it.

"Yes, I am fine with it. I just never had anyone that wanted to do those things." I explain. Madison and I really were mechanical. I believed I had loved her because I should love someone, I spent four years with. I did not want to be with her, but she would never let me break up with her, she always threw a tantrum and threatened other girls. The more I am with my mate and in a real relationship the more I realized how fucked up my relationship with Madison was.

"Good, I know she wants both of us to play with her because she doesn't want to leave one of us out." He explains.

"I know. She is probably having a hard time making sure she is fair to both of us. Her ex cheated on her and from what I gather she walked in on it. He had been calling and threatening her until I blocked his number. I think she took her stuff and moved out and he wanted her to come back." I explain to him. He growls at it.