Chapter 9

Rachel POV

We head to April and Jessica's. Once there they pull me into their bedroom and offer me sweat pants and a t-shirt to wear since we were all soaked from the club. The boys were given April's brothers left over clothes to hang out in.

"Thanks." I say as I finish getting dressed.

"Soooo, who are you going to sit next to?" Jessica asks me as she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I giggle and shrug, "I don't know."

"Well, who do you like?" April asks.

"I don't know. I like both Tyler and Julian. I feel this pull towards them that I can't explain but I have no idea what to do about it." I tell them defeated. They both look shocked at my words.

"Sweetie they like you." April says tentatively, like there is more to it but doesn't add to it.

We walk out into the living room and I see Julian and Tyler on the main couch with space between them. Tommy and Reed are lounging on the recliners to the left and the love seat is open. I notice a blanket behind Reed and go over and snatch it from him.

I head over between Julian and Tyler as April and Jessica leave to go make popcorn and snacks. I lay the big blanket over my lap as I sit down between the two handsome men.

"Are you cold?" Tyler asks me amused.

"A little." I tell them honestly. Both of them scoot close to me so our sides are touching and I instantly warm up. "Do you want some blanket too?" I ask as I hold the sides up for them. They both pull it over their laps so we are all under the covers.

I feel my phone buzz in my lap and open it to see Tommy and Reed texting in the group chat.

Tommy- Hands where we can see them missy.

Reed- Yeah, no HJ's while we are in the room.

Tommy- So, who is you make out partner tonight???

"Are you two going to watch us all night to see if she kisses anyone?" Tyler asks them. I realize both him and Julian are smirking after reading our texts.

"Depends, is anyone going to kiss her?" Tommy laughs as he asks them.

"Tommy stop." I whine at him embarrassed. I pull the blanket up to my chin and try to hide away from all of them.

"So what movie should we watch?" Jessica asks as she comes in with several large popcorn bowls and April carries drinks and candy. They place two bowls in front of my couch, hand one to Tommy and keep one for themselves.

"What about that new horror movie that we just got?" April suggest while eating popcorn.

"I'm fine with that." I say and everyone nods in agreement. Jessica pops it in and turns off the lights. I turn my phone on silent and put it between my legs under the covers. I lean back in the couch and feel Julian grab my hand and he smiles at me when I look at him. I blush and look at the screen.

A few minutes later I feel Tyler reach under the covers for my other hand. I look at him and he winks at me. I smile back and watch the movie. I love horror movies, but I do jump at the scary parts. Every time it happens, I involuntarily squeeze their hands and both men chuckle and squeeze back. Julian's thumb rubs lightly over the back of my hand the entire time.

I smile at him before continuing to watch the movie. I feel my phone vibrate between my legs and I jump in my seat even though nothing scary is happening on the screen. I pull my hands away from the men next to me to open my phone.