Chapter 14 (first) date

Start from the beginning

'What are you thinking about?' she asked.

'You' I told her honestly.

She just looked at me for a while but right after I could see a smirk on her face.

'You are like imagining how our date will go?'

'Sort of' I replied.

'Tell me, Im curious about what you are expecting from me. I mean everyone has their own expectations of their first date'.

I blushed and realised I didnt really had any since I havent even had a first date with someone.

Ashley tried to keep her eyes on the road but whenever she could she looked at me.

'Are you going to tell me or ?'

'I uh' I stuttered. I didnt know how or what to respond.

'Demi, its okay if Im your first date' she smiled and grabbed my hand. 'Im honored'.

'Is it that obvious?' I sighed.

'Kind of' she winked. 'But I have to say, it puts a lot of pressure on me'.

'Why?' I asked.

'Because it has to be perfect and if it wont be, you wont think dates are fun'.

'Spending time with you is good enough' I winked.

'Aww you just earned yourself a popcorn. Speaking about it, which movie do you want to see?'

'I dont know, you should pick one' I said.

'You sure about that?' she laughed.

'Of course' I shrugged.

'That was your first mistake tonight' Ashley laughed.

Ashley stepped out of the car and hold the door open for me. How cliche I thought, but the gesture was sweet though.

She told me wait here for her. The movie had to be a surprise. Her words, not mine.

I did what she told me and within 5 minutes she came back.

'Good girl' she teased. 'Want some snacks?'

She paid for the snacks, although I offered I would pay, she told me it wasnt necassary.

We walked up the stairs on our way to get into the theatre. It was already dark, I suppose we were a little bit late. I took a seat next to Ashley. During the previews of other movies she grabbeb my hand and intertwined our fingers. Too bad I couldnt see her face because I sure as hell was enjoying it.

I almost choked on my popcorn and Ashley almost died of laughter when I saw the title of the movie appear on the screen. I never should have let Ashley pick the movie. She picked 'fifty shades of grey' how awkward and typical. She knew it would be awkward for me.

I tried to pay my attention to the movie but in the meanwhile I was thinking of a way for payback.

Looking at her satisfied smile, her eyes followed the movie while mine were watching her. Perfect time for my plan. We sat on the last row where no one was around it. 'Really smooth Ashley' I thought.

I tried to stretch and yawn so she wouldnt see it coming. When I did, I quickly sat on her lap.

'What are you doing?' she whispered.

I didnt answer. Instead I put my finger against her lips. Giving her a sign she has to shut her mouth.

I like the power I have over her right now. She couldnt do anything except pushing me off her but she wouldnt do that.