Chapter 1

I was sitting in my class in high school when my teacher said that he wasn't going to pass out some test career or something. "I'm not going to pass out these test career papers...because I know all of you want to go to UA!" he said as he threw the papers into the air.

Everyone started jumping up and down in their seats. "Pfft, I'll obviously get in because I'm better than all you damn rejects." Bakugou said. I growled.

"Oh D and Midoriya, didn't you two sign up to go to UA as well?" we both nodded our heads and Bakugou looked at both of us with venom.

It was time to go, so I got my stuff together and started walking home when I suddenly got attacked by some type of sludge villain. "Sorry but I need your body, and this will only hurt a little bit." I screamed in pain and I saw the pro heroes come and try to save me. Then all of a sudden, my fire powers got out of control and everything broke out into a blaze. I screamed more in pain.

I then saw my best friend Deku, and he saw me. He rushed in while getting yelled at by the pro heroes. He tried so hard to save me, and then all of a sudden, All Might appeared and he grabbed both me and Deku and he pulled me out of the sludge villain's grasp and he trapped the villain in a bottle.

I grabbed my stuff and I hugged Deku thanking him over and over again. "Thank you thank you so much Deku for coming to save me."

"I couldn't let you die, you're my best friend." I hugged him and he hugged back. He then got a scolding from the pro heroes but I told them what he did and they soon praised him.

I was now walking home when I heard footsteps behind me. Me being the person I am, I pulled out my butterfly knife that my dad gave me when I was little and I held it in my hand. I started to walk faster when I heard the footsteps quicken as well. I then broke off into a run and ran to my apartment and I managed to get in without being seen by the person following me.

I was watching the news when I saw a girl getting attacked by a sludge villain. I ran out of my room and went where it was happening and I saw it all. I saw her fighting against the sludge villain. I then saw a boy with messy green hair run into the fire trying to save her. Just then All Might appeared out of nowhere and saved them both.

I saw the girl grab her stuff and leave, I followed closely behind her. She must've heard me because she pulled something out and started walking faster. I quickened my pace to match hers and she broke off into a run. I did the same.

Right when I neared a corner, she was gone. I don't know how she could've disappeared, but I figured I probably freaked her out by following her. So I went back to my house and went to my room and got my stuff ready for the UA entrance exams. I then went to sleep.

After making sure I was safe, I got in the shower and washed my hair. After that, I picked out the clothes I was gonna wear for tomorrow's exams. Before going to bed, I do my nightly routine by just punching the punching bag in the living room. I went to the living room and I started punching the punching bag. After a few more minutes, I went back to my room and I went to bed.