Chapter 1: Get lost

Start from the beginning

Flynn then touches the cube and it starts to transfer itself into him and he has sees visions that reminded him of the visions he saw when he touched the helix stone in the Lazarus labs back on mars.

Samuel Hayden: FLYNN ARE YOU OK AND WHAT DID YOU FEEL?

Flynn: I feel like I drank lava and started seeing shit you wouldn't believe.

Flynn then asks Samuel to open a portal to the closest bar because he wanted a drink.

Samuel Hayden: If you insist I guess*opens portal*.

Team Prime POV.

Rachet was detecting a cybertronian signal crash landing to earth so he informs Optimus Prime.

Rachet: Optimus look.

Optimus: What is it, old friend?

Rachet points at the screen, he was getting the reading from.

Optimus: It's the Allspark.

Rachet looks back to see three Decepticon signals intercepting the allspark.

Rachet: Optimus the Decepticons are intercepting the allspark.

Bulkhead: How many?

Rachet: Well one Dark Energon signal, Megatron, and two normal Energon signals.

Arcee: Airachnid and Starscream.

Rachet: Wait... I'm getting another life signal right next to the allspark.

Optimus: Another Decepticon?

Rachet: No... It is emitting energy of unknown origin, and it appears to be a human

Jack: *Whispering* The doom slayer.

All the Autobots turn to Jack.

All of the Autobots except Bumblebee: The doom slayer?

Arcee: You know what forget it, just send me to the Allspark's location.

Rachet: Wait... It's just moved into jasper.

Arcee: Send me to its location NOW!!!

Rachet switched on the ground bridge and Arcee transforms into her vehicle mode and goes into an alleyway where she could see a 7-foot person, possibly male in green armor already duking it out with Megatron, Airachnid, and Starscream.

Doomguy POV.

Doomguy then walks through the portal and exits in an alleyway where he can see the bar called "The slayer's bar".

Flynn: Oh that's really funny.

Flynn walks into the to see the bartender who was already shitting his pants from seeing him through the windows.

Flynn: Jack daniels with three ice cubes, please *puts a hand in the warp pack to find no money* shit I ain't got money.

He looks over to see a man in a suit drinking some beer put money on the table and says "I'm paying for him"