Chapter 1: Get lost

It has been nineteen years since the death of the icon of sin, turned into merely blue ashes and the end of the demonic invasion of earth, and since then the world became united and celebrated every year on the seventh of July to mark the end of the war and people have been wondering where the doom slayer has been since those nineteen years or was he just an illusion but they didn't know that he was watching over them peacefully from orbit while he creates music and reads books in the DOOM fortress

Then the doom slayer gets up and walks over to a computer that displays arc broadcasts and presses "play the newest broadcast" then a female voice spoke.

Female ARC broadcaster: This is an arc broadcast, it has been nineteen years since the demonic invasion so let us celebrate this day but remember the people we lost during the war... Our family and friends are all in a better place but we have questions such as "where is the doom slayer" and "what is he doing now".

Flynn: Ya know if yall looked up in the sky, you should see a fortress floating around and think "hmm that looks like something the doom marine would live in".

Samuel Hayden: You do know that would take hours for the entire world to see AND the human vision is not strong enough to see something in outer spa-

Flynn: I KNOW HOW GEOGRAPHY WORKS BECAUSE I WAS THIRTEEN  BEFORE AND I LEARNT ABOUT AND JUST BECAUSE I BROKE THOSE STUPID FUCKING ARGENT FILTERS ON MARS DOES NOT MEAN I AM AN IDIOT AND IF ANYTHING YOU ARE THE IDIOT FOR OPENING A PORTAL TO HELL ON BOTH MARS AND EARTH.

Samuel Hayden: Says the one who needed to re-learn the human language plus that was Olivia Peirce and the UAC who opened the portals.

Flynn: You were the seraphim and you placed me in the divinity machine knowing it was going to get rid of my ability to speak so if anything let's settle this on call of duty: Modern warfare 2 reboot remastered remake seven on rust... Do you feel me?

Samuel Hayden: I do not think that would be necessary.

Flynn: Then I will just rip you out again but I won't because I need you to be my guide.

Samuel Hayden detects a "meteor" heading towards earth.

Samuel Hayden: FLYNN WE A INCOMING CONTACT THAT IS NOT A METEOR HEADING TOWARDS A SMALL TOWN IN AMERICA CALLED JASPER.

Flynn then puts on his helmet and pushes down a silver sphere that had his mark on it and hopped over to enter the portal which opened up In a forest where "meteor" landed and looks to see an odd cube with markings on it that didn't seem to come from hell, sentinel prime or the asteroid belts.

Flynn: What the hell is this thing?

Samuel Hayden: Conducting scans... Scans 100% complete... So apparently this cube is called "the Allspark" and it comes from a distant world called "Cybertron" that went into a civil war and went into two factions, the faction fighting for freedom is called "Autobots", and the faction fighting to conquer the universe is called "The Decepticons"... Touch it and see what happens