#𝟬𝟭𝟬- wouldn't miss it for the world.

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
2nd April 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──DAHLIA SIGHED as she walked up to the familiar house that she had not stepped inside for just over two months now. she held tightly onto the handle of the gift bag in her hand, the girl lifting up her hand to the door.

her hand was gazing over the door, dahlia about to knock on the said door, when it opened before her- revealing the owner of the house.

"hey." daniel said with a smile on his face, the boy leaning his head against the door frame as he looked at dahlia stood before him.

"happy birthday dani." she announced, his smile increasing as he pulled the girl into a hug. dahlia was shocked at first, that being the reason why daniel felt the girl stiffen up in his arms- but that quickly disappeared as she wrapped her arms around him, the blonde boy feeling the gift bag hitting his back as it was still in dahlia's hand.

"i didn't think you would come."

"don't be stupid daniel- it's your birthday, i wouldn't miss it for the world." dahlia responded as she pulled away, the two exes faces inches away from one another.

dahlia looked up into daniels eyes, the girl wanting to fall in love with them all over again, but she couldn't. dahlia pulled away from daniel, the girl letting out an awkward cough as daniel fidgeted in his spot, before ushering the girl into the house.

"am i early?" dahlia asked as she only heard the voices of corbyn and alexandra- that making dahlia believe she was in fact early- that being a rare occurrence.

"y-yeah i guess you sort of are- that's a first." daniel joked, as he closed the door behind dahlia, him turning around to see a smile on her face as she held out the gift bag in her hand.

"that for me?"

"no daniel- it's for jack, i thought i would bring it to him on your birthday- cause I'm that horrible." dahlia responded in a monotone voice, daniel shaking his head as he grabbed the gift bag out of her hand.

"you didn't have to you know." daniel muttered as he took a peek into the bag, hoping to see a sneak peak of what the girl had gotten him- but he couldn't. dahlia had made sure to wrap every little thing in the gift bag, knowing daniel liked it snoop around it, and to be extra, dahlia put confetti on top of the wrapped presents, completely hiding the contents of the bag.

"daniel who is it?" corbyn shouted from the boys living room, dahlia giving daniel one last smile before leaving him to go see her best friends sat on the sofa.