43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!

Depuis le début

"It's Mr. Parth Saxton and Miss. Akansha Corey ", Mr. John said, much to my surprise. What's the use of it? I won't go for sure! I can't even bear his presence during class time. How will I enjoy the tour? It would only cause heartbreak. It will only prick me like a thorn the entire time.

I felt his gaze on me but I ignored it, not looking at him. He hates when he is being ignored. And that's exactly what I am doing!

"If any of you are interested, you can give your names at the end of the class ",Mr. John said and started the class.

Soon the bell rang and most of the students walked towards Mr. John to give their name for the trip. I guess I should wait till everyone goes out so that there won't be much drama about me quitting it.

To my utter annoyance, he too sat beside not going outside the class. By the time all the students left except him and Mr. John, I walked towards Mr. John.

"Sir, I am not interested in the trip. You can give it to someone else. "

Mr. John looked shocked hearing my response as the opportunity I had got is an amazing one where I need not pay a single penny from my side.

"Are you sure? ",Mr. John asked me.

"No, she is not ",I heard Parth's voice behind me. So, he guessed that I would reject it and stayed behind to confirm it.

"We had gotten this opportunity after putting our efforts and hard work into the project. And when we get the result we wanted, how could she say so? She is just nervous about asking permission from her parents. Don't worry sir, she will come for the trip ",Parth spoke fast and clearly, not allowing me to oppose it.

"Unlike some families, her family cares about her a lot ",he added, as if mocking Mr. John.

Mr. John looked appalled hearing his words but then steadied himself.

"Miss. Akansha! Don't be nervous. Explain to them about this opportunity very clearly. They will surely let you go ",Mr. John said and walked off with his things before I could register his words.

"Mr. J-- ",before I could call him, a hand was clasped on my mouth, not allowing me to speak.

"Umpffhhh ",I mumbled but no sound came outside.

After a few seconds, he left my mouth.

"How dare you? ",I shouted, turning back glaring at him.

"Me? I was just touching my lover's sweet, plum lips. It's nothing wrong, right? ",he asked with a smile on his face. His cold, distant, emotionless face has vanished, instead a cute smile and a kind looking eyes with a little mischievous glint appeared on his face.

"You were gone for the whole month. Why are you speaking with me all of a sudden? ",I asked a little annoyed with his behavior.

"I was with my father helping him in his business. At times, I didn't even have time to sleep but it was a great distraction for me from thinking about you and the pain I had caused you ",he whispered.

"Are you telling me that you missed me these days when I didn't come to see you? ",he asked with a smirk forming on his face and his eyes sparkled with delight while saying so.

Oh Gosh! Just run away or he will surely trap you with his eyes and words. I don't know why he is trying hard to speak with me even though I push him away.

"Never mind. Get lost from my sight ",I shouted and turned to walk towards the door but a hand slipped on my waist securely stopping me.

"What the hell are you doing? Leave me ", I struggled in his hands but he just tightened the grip on my waist placing his head on my neck, sniffing me.