~Part Fifteen~

"FATTO!" (done) I yell to no one

I've been working day and night for over a week to finish my deadline, and I've finally finished it!

I jump out of bed and peel off the Tyler the Creator hoodie I've been wearing for three days.

Don't judge me I was busy.

I hop into the rainfall shower and grab the soap. The entire shower fills with that assfuck's smell and I internally swoon and gag at the same time.

I haven't seen him since the night he threw that guy David off of me and screamed at me in the parking lot for no apparent reason.

Okay..maybe there was a reason. It doesn't count though since he can't admit that he thinks I'm an attractive single he'd like to mingle with!

I am literally twelve.

I wrap my hair in a towel and leave the bathroom only to find Steven sitting on the bed.

"Sorry, you just missed the show. It was hot, I was naked, you would've loved it." I smile and he rolls his eyes.

We've recently started rewatching TVD together so naturally I've taken on every Damon quote when the occasion calls for it.

Steven is the only one who can tolerate being around me. Even then sometimes he goes away for large chunks of time without saying where.

I just hope he isn't killing people, but it is the mafia so honestly I just don't ask.

"The brunch is tomorrow. Are you ready?" He asks while I close the door behind me in the walk in closet.

"Yeah. I've met most of these guys over the years anyway so it won't be anything new. The only part that might be hard is having all of you there this time."

Oh yeah. I'm on probation.

"We were going to be there anyway to keep up the story with your father and the public. Investors and bloggers, remember?"

I huff as I pull on my shirt over my towel turban and struggle for 30 seconds before I finally pull it over.

"I remember. I also remember the 'family meeting' we had when Callan dragged my ass back here and told me I couldn't go anywhere alone anymore. What's up his ass, I don't know, but it must be huge because-"

I walk out of the closet and guess who's standing in my room?

Exactly.

"Oh looks it's the ray di sole himself." (ray of sun) I say sarcastically while trying to appear casual and not at all bothered.

I look around and notice Steven's convenient disappearance.

"Scare him off?" I ask mockingly as I take the towel out of my hair.

"No actually he got called away." His voice sounds how it did when I last heard it. Perfect. A little quieter maybe. It's weird hearing his voice after we've both avoided each other for this long.

Where has he been sleeping? Who knows. I would ask a member of the staff but the gossip in this place goes around quicker than Callan's dick does.

A piece of gossip I've learned. Callan loves his hookers. His secretaries. Any walking vagina basically.

Well not mine of course. Not that it bothers me.

I'm too young to get herpes.

"Tomorrow, I'll keep a close eyes but Archer and I will be making the rounds mostly. Steven and Baron will be by your side for most of it, and Mr. Russo will keep a safe but helpful distance in case anything should truly go awry."

I nod already knowing all of this. I'm excited to meet another Kingsman brother. Even if he is only 14, I have so much to ask him.

"His skill set has broadened and improved quite immensely since he's continued his training with Archer."

Raphael has definitely jacked up a little bit over the past two weeks. Although whenever I went to the gym it was dead silent. Even their panting was muted.

Can you truly train if you avoid eye contact that much? Raph won't tell me anything but I swear they both act like they accidentally saw each other naked.

"Yes it has. Anything else? I need to blow dry."

His nostrils flare as I can tell I've pushed the right button.

"No more hiding in my room. You're to take your meals with the rest of us. I've told the service staff not to bring anything else up here."

"WHY?" I spin around and shout at him.

"Well you finished your deadline didn't you?" He smirks at me.

"How do you-"

"Don't underestimate me Miss. Beck. You think because you yelled at me in the parking lot that you now have free reign here?"

I swallow. That's exactly what I thought.

"Well, you're wrong. You need to train as well. Raphael won't always be around to protect you."

"I can protect myself. My father made me take self-defense classes when he was sworn in."

Just like that I'm on the ground with my arms pinned down around my head.

"Trust me.

You need to train."

Our breathing is quick and he doesn't move from his position on top of me.

"Oh big strong man. Good job you caught me off guard. I bet you've been waiting to pin me down since you saw me getting some in the parking lot. Newsflash shitface, I'm not your property."

His eyes flash anger before he smiles wickedly.

"Oh but you are."