~Part Seven~

After spending half an hour shamefully apologizing to my Nonna's reprimands because I didn't tell her that I decided to move to New York

After spending half an hour shamefully apologizing to my Nonna's reprimands because I didn't tell her that I decided to move to New York..an hour after I decided..we finally ended the call.

Slow claps come from my doorframe.

"Thanks for taking Nonna Russo off my hands for me. That woman terrifies me." He says as he falls backwards onto my bed now covered in clothes.

I smack him in the crotch and he jumps off my bed.

"OUCH YOU WHORE!" He says clutching his Subway 2 inch.

"Thanks for leaving me alone with all of that. It's not like I have to deal with her once a wee- stop petting your junk. Please." I say as I look away from him and continue folding my clothes.

"I can't help it you injured my moneymaker! My kids will all be straight now thanks to you!" He pouts.

"Okay number one, you and Steven have very different career ideas. Two, that's not how being gay works, or did you not take an anatomy class?" I roll my eyes and continue shoving my shit in bags.

"Wow someone's in a mood." He says as he goes to leave my room.

I grab his arm and stop him. "No, I'm sorry I'm being a bitch. I told dad earlier and it just sucked sweaty balls looking at his too white teeth and disapproving stare. Nonna yelling at me topped it off. I'm just irritated I'm being blackmailed into moving across the country." He nods and pulls me into a hug.

"I'm sorry piccola fiore." (little flower)

We stay like that for awhile before we both know it's time to continue packing for our new lives.

——

Fuck Mondays. Fuck 8:00am. Fuck me. Ugh why am I so horny in the morning? I'm literally driving next to my cousin I need to cut it out this is getting weird.

Raph let me drive since he knew this would be the last time I'd most likely ever drive my baby again.

"God I'm going to miss you so much, amore. Sei bellissima oggi." (you look beautiful today)

Raphael grabs the bags from the backseat and opens my door for me as I say one last goodbye.

Correction Raph grabs some of the bags from the trunk. "What the hell did you bring, Eli?" He asks astonished as he now sees the entire trunk is full as well.

"Shit." I quip.

"Ever the charmer Miss. Beck." I spin around quickly to see Callan coming down the runway from the jet. I was so busy saying goodbye to my car I didn't even notice the huge fucking black jet 20 yards away.