~Part Fourteen~

"You need to lift more and build up strength

"You need to lift more and build up strength." I tell Raphael after our two hour training session.

"Take half an hour and then we'll go again." I add to his beaten figure breathing heavily on the floor.

I strip off the focus mitts and grab my water I set off to the side. I tilt my head back and push the sides of the water bottle so the water spurts into my mouth.

I look down once the water is empty and see Raphael's eyes full of lust and his mouth hanging open.

"You should probably get some water too." I say while I turn around trying to contain my smile.

I hear him groan as he stands up. "Yeah, probably." 

"What are we working on after our break?" He asks seriously.

"We'll work on knife wielding techniques since I don't want to tire you out too much with the boxing."

"Oh, baby you couldn't tire me out if you tried." My eyes shoot up at his comment and my brow arches.

I expect him to correct himself or his gaze to falter, but he just smiles cheekily at me.

I feel my cheeks heat as I go to drink out of my bottle again until I remember it's empty.

"Here." He says as he tosses his bottle at me.

I catch it and put the cap to my lips and suck the water from the lid.

When did drinking water become so sexual?

I close the top and throw it back to him while I reach for my phone that just chimed. 

——

Daddy Long Legs If YK What I Mean

I can see the sexual tension man. Tell him you both ride the rainbow so you can proceed to ride each other.

Bahahahha that was a good one and you have to admit it, Arch.

Anyway Eli just got to the restaurant, I'll text if something comes up.

Most people get arrested for watching cameras as much as you do, Steven.

Thanks for updating me.

Stop watching us sweat and punch each other.

Oh you say the naughtiest things ;)

——

I roll my eyes and click my phone off, throwing it back into my bag.

"Steven?"

I chuckle at his observation.

"Unfortunately." I say jokingly.