~Part Nine~

"-and then I found me a lover who could play the bass, he's kinda quiet and but his body ain't

"-and then I found me a lover who could play the bass, he's kinda quiet and but his body ain't.."
I sing to myself softly as I look out of the jet window.

I slept most of the 5 1/2 hour flight and the pilot just announced the jet would be landing soon. Also the pilot was a woman so point feminism.

I didn't plan to sleep the entire flight but these seats are so comfortable. If it wasn't for the weird-ass tension I probably would've made an effort to talk to someone. Not only has Callan avoided me like the fucking plague since I woke up, but Raph has a stick the size of Tennessee up his asshole as well.

I turn on a new song that's louder to drown out the silence and text the only person who might talk to me.

——
Big-Dick Dynamo

Where are you?? Come talk to me.

Also I love the new contact name Big Dickwad. Stop hacking my phone.

Never.

Tehehe I'm in the "cock"pit. Not usually my thing but you never know ;) Archer would be happier than I would.

Can't we'll be in NY in a minute and I got shitz to do.

Remind me to give you a tour of the house when we get there. Turn off your phone or the plane will burst into flames.

XOXO, S

Lmao ok turning it off nowww. Don't forget to land the damn thing <3

——

I turn my phone off along with my music and I hear someone behind me.

"Oh, mio dio." (oh my god) I say under my breath.

It's Callan. He's humming along to the song I was just playing. Even his humming sounds like heaven. Or hell? He's the rightest kind of wrong.

"jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your-"

"ELI!" Raphael jolts me in my seat and the quiet but angelic voice stops abruptly.

"The plane's landed. Let's go find our merda e vattene da qui." (shit and get out of here) He basically dictates at me.

Did the plane land? I didn't notice. Cazzo e' brutto.
(fuck it's bad)

I push all thoughts of a certain green eyed devil out of my head and stand up. I'm just jet lagged..

"Alright." We make our way out of the shiny black jet and onto the runway where there is, yet again, another red carpet.

"Where the hell have you been, loca?!" A grinning Steven comes from behind me and wraps an arm waist.

"Hey, Jake." I smirk at him while I walk towards the town car a few feet away. Raphael turns and goes to speak with Archer next to our stuff that's been nicely set on the tarmac.

"You excited to see the house?!" Steven asks not any less energetic than he was a moment ago.

"Yes, my new prison. Casa de Blackmail. The Mafia Manor. El Fuckfest-"

"That's quite enough, Miss. Beck." Callan cuts me off and chills once again roll down my spine. I didn't realize he was behind us.

I turn around as he continues interrupting me.

"You are here because you are more useful alive than dead. Speak out of turn about the accommodations I've provided you again, or anything that doesn't concern you, and Mr. Russo might prove a little less useful." He finishes as he struts away to what I assume is his town car.

I can't tell if my chills were from unrequited attraction, hatred, or fear.

Steven opens my door and ushers me inside.

"Why's he in such a mood?" I ask immediately when Steven shuts his driver's side door.

Steven half laughs as his eyes shift to the road while he starts the car.

"Honestly, Miss. Swan I have no idea." He says firmly as he pulls out of the hangar. In that moment I knew he was lying because his posture was stiff and his eyes held the fear of God.

Or the fear of the Devil.

The Mafia will seriously be the death of me.

——

Hey guys I'm sorry the chapters have been super short but I promise the next one will be longer!!

Much love,
Blu