⁽ ¹⁸ ⁾ "𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝖦𝗈 𝖳𝗈 𝖳𝗈𝗄𝗒𝗈!!"

Start from the beginning

"Nice serve!" Sugawara encouraged as Yamaguchi did a jump serve, Daichi easily saves it by crouching down and sends the ball up in the air.

Tanaka and Hinata run forward as they then crossed positions and Kageyama tosses the volleyball to Tanaka who slams it down. However, Nishinoya was quick on his feet as he did a rolling save and grins at his teammates when he saved the ball in time.

Hideaki watched as Sugawara sets the ball to Asahi who spiked it down to their side, Hideaki crouched down to save the ball, but the ball hits his arms and bounced off him and out of the court, making the red team get a point.

Hideaki rubbed his arms as Asahi had a powerful spike. "Damn... Almost as strong as mine..." He thought as his arms were red and throbbed a bit.

"Was that the Rolling Thunder?" Hinata had beamed at Nishinoya who smirks back.

"Yeah! Rolling Thunder!" Nishinoya announced, lifting his arm up, as he thought he looked cool.

Hideaki sighed as he rolled his eyes and turned to his teammates. "Sorry about receiving the ball. I'll try and save it better the next time." He said.

"Don't mind." Daichi reassured him, patting his shoulder.

"Rolling Thunder's so cool!" Hinata exclaimed as Tadahiro turned to him.

"All right! We're starting fresh!" Daichi announced, clapping his hands as his team nods.

"Yeah!"

Soon, Yamaguchi was serving once more as Nishinoya yelled at him, "Yamaguchi, nice serve!" He called out.

The ball hits the net but rolls over to the other side, Kageyama had dived down and received the volleyball in time. Hideaki ran over to the ball and send it to Hinata.

"Hinata!" Hideaki called out to his junior as he runs forward once. Hideaki sent the ball to him. He had jumped up high and spiked it down but got blocked by Asahi and Tsukishima.

Daichi however, saved the ball. "Nice cover!" Tanaka praised their captain, as Hinata uses his speed to run to the other end of the net and Kageyama sets the ball to him and they do their quick attack, getting the white team a point.

TWEEEET!

"All right!"

Ukai smiled down at everyone. "All right, that's enough for today." He stated but Hinata cuts him off.

"Can we do another set, please?" Hinata begged.

Hideaki sighed a little, exhausted, but didn't argue with him.

"Huh?"

"Please!"

Ukai sighed and rubbed his head. "You know, constant practice alone isn't going to cut it. Captain, talk some sense into them." Ukai informed before asking Daichi to speak up. But he paused when he saw his team's determined and eager looks to continue playing.

"You guys..." Ukai huffed at us but they did end up playing another set, as Hideaki wanted to practice some of his spiking.

════ ∘◦ᵒ 𓅓 ᵒ◦∘ ════

Hideaki gulped down his water. "Kageyama, you can still go, right?" He heard Hinata ask, making everyone turn to him in shock.

"I see now... I feel like our defeat against Seijoh is still effecting him in some way." He thought.

"Give me some tosses!" Hinata begged.

"Right." Kageyama agreed without hesitation, which Hideaki shouldn't be surprised about, as the duo headed back onto court, no one else followed and just watched with deadpan looks.