#𝟬𝟬𝟰- he won't be there.

STAY

STAY

≫ ──── ≪
10th Feb 2020
≫ ──── ≪

──LUCKILY FOR corbyn and alexandra they didn't have to think of a plan on how daniel and dahlia would be given space from one another, as one of the exes had already made that plan themselves.

it had been a week since the argument with dahlia, and the girl had kept herself busy. she knew that she couldn't hang out with the group as much as she did as she would risk seeing daniels face and start crying all over again.

so she had kept herself busy with work. everyday consisted of her waking up, going to work, and going to bed. she barely saw the group all of last week, except for corbyn and alexandra of whom would turn up round the girls house, making sure she was okay.

kayla anderson was thankful that her and dahlia worked together, as she would often check up on the girl then, and then would proceed to tell jonah- her boyfriend- how dahlia would be coping through the day.

the group worried for dahlia as she has tried so hard to distance herself from them all, the girl thinking if she did- she wouldn't be invited anywhere and that would reduce her chances of seeing daniel.

but unlucky for dahlia, her group weren't dickheads. so, no matter how much she may have tried, they were not going to distance themselves from her or remove her from the group.

that simply wasn't going to happen.

by keeping herself preoccupied with work, dahlia did not feel her heart aching over daniel. work was the only thing that kept dahlia from breaking down everytime she saw a text from daniel in the group chat, or one of his tweets or instagram posts.

the group had a group chat on snapchat also, where it was hard for dahlia to simply ignore it or leave the group chat all together- but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

the only negative to dahlia's job was that she worked in her families producing company that the boys used to produce their music in the family studio and record their music videos here. this meant for dahlia that she would still have to see daniel if the group were to be making a music video.

dahlia had an art for producing music, her and daniel often messing around with sounds they had made, making them into songs. she had helped him make some of the sounds for their new album the group were making in their break they had announced at the beginning of the year.

as well as making and producing music, dahlia had an love for making music videos- the girl had so many ideas for the videos of peoples music- often so much that most of she plans were incorporated into or were the main topic for the why don't we music videos.

she currently having a break from working, that being a positive of her family owning the studio- she could take breaks whenever she wanted to- as she was normally the one running the place.

when her parents weren't around- of which was most of the time- dahlia liked to take control of what was happening with the business the family had made and how well the studio was running.

dahlia's sister, lily and brother nathan, would often work with dahlia at the company, the three siblings classing it as their home away from home whenever they were all together.

by having parents that would help musical acts with their music videos or their music, it allowed dahlia, lily and nathan have access to making their own music videos. and being allowed to have that choice when they around ten or eleven- was one of the most fun things for the siblings to create.

but no one could ever see the videos ever.

"how you feeling?" dahlia jumped, her hand clasping her chest, the sound of a laugh behind her. she looked up to see kayla sitting down beside her, a small smile appearing on her face.

kayla and dahlia had met one another when kayla came onto set with the why don't we boys for their music video for trust fund baby, and well her and jonah seemed to have clicked.

two years going strong the two were, and it was the cutest love story for dahlia. she often compared it to a book of how the two met, to which alexandra would say it was like one of the wattpad stories she used to read.

"i'm okay- are you okay?" kayla nodded her head as she leaned her head on dahlia's shoulder, giving her friends hand a squeeze- that small gesture giving dahlia a smile.

kayla knew not to speak to dahlia about daniel, as when she did when dahlia came into work- well it ended with kayla cuddling the girl as the mention of the boy had made her cry.

"as long as you're sure lia- wouldn't want you lying now." dahlia smiled as she felt kayla's words vibrate against her shoulder from the girls head resting there.

"we want you to come round tonight- jonah insists of you coming over- he wants to see you, you know how much you adores you."

dahlia laughed as she knew how much not only jonah adored the girl, but so did the rest of the boys. before she had began dating daniel, jonah and dahlia knew one another thanks to their parents having been quite good friends.

so when daniel and dahlia began dating, jonah was over the moon- as not only were the two dating, but it meant jonah could see dahlia more often.

"he does adore me doesn't he." dahlia joked, kayla nodding her head as the two sighed, enjoying watching the world of los angeles go on around them.

"so will you come over later?" dahlia thought about it for a second, her hesitant answer made kayla lift her head off dahlia's shoulder.

"he won't be there if that's what your asking."

"why wouldn't he be? the whole groups coming aren't they?" dahlia watched as kayla sighed, her hand finding its way to the back of her neck- giving it a scratch as she looked at the girl.

"okay he might be there- he might not be. he didn't give us a straight answer. but lia, the group hasn't seen you for almost a week. like that's the longest we haven't seen you except the times when you went on the holiday."

dahlia sighed as she put on a small smile, the look of optimism now visible on kayla's face.

"I'll come. but as soon as daniel's there. i will be leaving."

"we'll make him come later. we just want to see you lia."

≫ ──── ≪AUTHORS NOTE
hi it's me again😼

you don't understand- I'm obsessed

this book just makes me feel a certain way 😼🤭

hehe n e whore

hope you are all well, stay safe & stay hydrated- ily all byeeee🥰🥺🤍