#𝟬𝟬𝟮- that's it he's dead.

Start from the beginning

even though daniel was one of corbyn's best friends, so was dahlia- and well in scenarios corbyn would often be the one beside his girlfriend alexandra, her being the best friend of dahlia, the two would often be the ones to console dahlia every time something happened.

whether it was related to daniel or something else- the two were always the ones to console and comfort the girl.

dahlia felt another hand on her back- the girl assuming that was alexandra's as she had walked over, giving her comfort to the girl also.

"xandra- the hot chocolate." alexandra gasped as she walked at some speed to finish the hot chocolate, both corbyn and dahlia laughing at the girl as dahlia pulled out of corbyn's arms. he gave her a smile, to which she reciprocated as the two sat down on the stools where dahlia was once sat- watching alexandra do her iconic hot chocolates, making corbyn one as well now that he was up.

both dahlia and corbyn thanked the blonde girl as she handed their hot chocolates over to them, a small smile appearing on dahlia's face at the whipped cream and marshmallows that alexandra had placed on hers- the girl knowing that was always made her best friend happy.

"so what happened?" corbyn asked, general concern felt in his words as he glanced to the girl beside him. he watched as she sighed, taking a sip of her hot chocolate, careful not to get whipped cream on her face, as that was what usually occurred.

"they got into a fight." alexandra answered for the girl as the two had exchanged looks, dahlia mentally telling alexandra that she did not want to say it again as she was most likely going to cry again.

"oh lia-" corbyn whispered, pulling the girl into a quick hug, giving her arm a rub. dahlia sent a small smile to the boy sat beside her, before focusing her attention back onto her hot chocolate.

"when did this happen?"

"yesterday afternoon." dahlia said with a sniffle, the girl feeling so emotionally drained and tired she wasn't sure if anymore tears could possibly fall from her eyes.

"wait- so where have you been for the last few hours? dahlia love you are soaking." alexandra asked, worry visible on her face, for not only that dahlia was out somewhere, but the fact she came to her friends house so late after the incident between her and daniel.

"well i drove from his house- packed my car in a parking lot and just walked. just walked in the rain. sat on a bench in the rain, and cried." dahlia answered, whispering the last back as she did not want to show how vulnerable she was- even though the two sat beside her and in front of her already knew how fragile and emotionally vulnerable the girl was.

"i would have come sooner- but i didn't want to disturb your couple night, you two haven't been able to have one for a while."

"don't be silly dahlia, we wouldn't have minded. i mean- corbyn fell asleep twenty minutes into the first movie." corbyn narrowed his eyes at his girlfriend, the blonde sticking her tongue out in response as she teased the boy. dahlia smiled at her two best friends, the girl in love with how great the two were together, and how perfect they were.

she knew that was cliche and cringey to say- but they really were. when jonah and kayla weren't being the parents of the group, corbyn and alexandra were given that role, the two making sure everyone was okay and doing good.

"what was different this time though lia? daniel never lets you leave the house without knowing you two are okay." corbyn asked, dahlia shrugging her shoulders as the couple heard the girl take a loud sigh. it was true though, daniel never liked the idea of dahlia potentially being annoyed at him, and the boys as well as their girlfriends all knew this.

one time, daniel started to panic to the boys because he thought dahlia was annoyed at him when she got up from the sofa, when in fact the girl just had to go to her car because she left something.

"- i don't know corbyn. but it seemed he didn't care about that when he told me to leave."

"he told you to leave?! right that's it. he's dead" corbyn held his finger up to his girlfriend, telling her to wait one second whilst he wanted to clarify some things with dahlia.

"i'm not stopping you from doing so yet xandra, but we need to know all the details first." alexandra sighed, giving corbyn a nod of the head as she took a sip of her hot chocolate as dahlia explained the situation to the two.

at the end of it, corbyn sighed, alexandra had an angry look on her face and the few remaining tears dahlia had in her eyes had fallen, making the girls face red once more and lips to swell up more than they had already done.

"corbyn." alexandra spoke up as she walked over to dahlia, wrapping her arms around the girls shoulders as she stood behind the stool she was sat on.

"i'll go see him before you go kill him." corbyn spoke up, drinking the last remaining contents of his hot chocolate before getting up. the shaking of dahlia's head made corbyn frown as he kneeled down slightly so he was looking directly into dahlia's eyes.

"you two will be fine lia- i promise. now this best friend is doing better- i must go do my duties to my other best friend. i'll be back soon." dahlia pulled corbyn into a quick hug, him placing a kiss on top of her head before pulling away. she said goodbye to corbyn, telling him she would see him later, him nodding his head before he gave alexandra a quick kiss goodbye- the sound of the front door closing being heard by the two girls remaining in the house.

"you go get some of my clothes from upstairs, get changed and come back down- we can watch whatever okay?" dahlia nodded her head, thanking her best friend as she pulled into a hug. alexandra gave the girl a squeeze as she told the girl she could even have a shower if she wanted to also- dahlia responding with that she might have to take her up on that offer.

pulling away, alexandra sat down on the stool dahlia sat on after she watched her walk out of the kitchen and up the stairs. she ran her fingers through her hair as a loud sigh left her mouth.

"oh daniel- i love you, you idiot, but you've really hurt her this time." alexandra mumbled to herself as she began to clean up the mugs that no longer had hot chocolate in them- as she began to prepare comfort food for the two girls to eat once dahlia finished upstairs.

"like you've really hurt her this time."

≫ ──── ≪AUTHORS NOTE
two updates in a day i-

can you tell i like this story 🤭
it is getting me in my feels i must admit

n e whore
hope you guys are having a good day, stay safe, stay hydrated, stream TGTATBO. ily bye🥺🥰🤍