Friendship Overcomes The Dead

Start from the beginning

"Don't need you to tell me twice." I did another round house kick at him catching Gray off guard. He feel from the cliff he was on and the guys caught him. "Master sent you?" Erza asked coming over to us. "Yeah, when he got word of what Daphne was up to, he told us to come out here." Macao replied to her. "Uh, you didn't kill him did you Shana?" Wakaba asked looking at a conscious  Gray. "He's going to wish he was." I deadpanned. 

"Shana! This is bad. I think big boy is about to ---" Lucy tried to warn us as the fake dragon robot wings started to glow. We gasped once it started to fly up in the air. "This is bad. If it keeps going that way it'll hit Magnolia." Alastor pointed out. "Curse you." Erza cursed. "Try to stop my dragonoid and you'll just end up as another statistic in my research." Daphne threaten us. 

I growled. 'Like hell she's going to get away with this. "Okay, listen up---" I turned back to the others. " You guys have to back to the guild and get ready to battle. We have to protect Magnolia no matter what. I'll try to by time." I told the others the plan. "Are you insane?" Wakaba asked "Are you sure you?" Erza asked me. I gave them an assuring smirk. "I'm a Dragon Slayer, I will not allow some lowlife tarnish the true meaning of a Dragon Slayer." They all nod at me feeling confidant from my words. "We're counting on you, Shana." Erza said. 

I took one last look at Gray. 'Gray what did you do?'  "Let's go Kilala!" I jumped on her back as she took flight. 

'I can't worry about that now. I have to focus on stopping this fake ass dragon. Amphitrite (I decided to change the name of Shana's dragon. I'll be going back and changing it on the other chapters she is mentioned.) please lend me your power.' 

I glance up at the dragon in front of us. "Take this!" I was about to strike my fist at the belly but this other strange lizard creature appeared in front of me blocking my fist. "What the heck? When did he showed up?" I asked shocked. 

"I don't think you've meet my lizardmen before, right? They have the ability to copy their appoints magic." Daphne smirked. "What?" Alastor questioned. I kicked it out the way.  "It can copy all my power it wants, but what it can't copy is my determination!" I extended my claws out. "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!" I used my demon energy to send at my claws and sliced the lizard thing. 

"Yes yes. Very impressive. Let's run a different test shall we?" Daphne laughs. As I got on the dragons back three more lizard appeared with different forms of me. "Thanks to the data we collected, I was able to improve their design. I wonder how you'll fare against the lizardmen 2.5? Show me what you've got Nietono No Shana!" Daphne bragged. Not gonna lie I might be in trouble here. No matter what I gain my composure 'I'm not gonna let her win. No way!' 

---- Back to Macao 

As Macao, Wakaba and Elfman were making their way back to the guild they were attacked by the lizardmen as well. "I take it we got company?" Elfman said holding onto Gray once the car exploded. "Next time I get to drive." Wakaba groan. "This is a new one."Macao said. "That's one ugly road block." Elfman teased. "Careful everyone they can copy your magic." Erza warned them. "I bet you there here to take Gray back to Daphne." Macao suggested. "Either that or they've gonna beat the crap out of us." Wakaba pointed out. 

Erza took out her weapon. "We have to stop them." She said. "Let's fight them man style." Elfman got up in his stance. "I'm down." Macao smirked. "We gotta make it quick." Wakaba said as the lizardmen charged at them. 

----

While those guys were busy with them, Lucy and Wendy were evacuating everyone in Magnolia. "Come to Fairy Tail as quickly as possible." Lucy shouted. "There's shelter at the guild hall! This way! 

"Look alive people. Fake Dragon dead up ahead. Man, It's huge." Cana warned everyone that was a the guild. "I don't supposed anyones figured out how we're gonna beat that thing?" Droy asked nervously. "Can we protect the guild hall and the town at the same time?" Levy questioned. "Master has some kind of strategy, right?" Jet asked Mira. "He want's to wait till he had the chance to talk to Gray." Mira replied. "What goods that gonna do when we don't even know if the guys were able to capture him. We can't just sit here twiddling our thumbs." Cana facepalmed.