21.

LANDON POV

I had the right to be pacing and nervous. This woman had the best lawyers. I wasn't sure we could fight against that. Never mind I could lose cyn. If that happens I don't think I could go on.

"Papi! You're walking!" Cyn cheered.

Racing to the playroom. Watching cyn kiss up Cameron. She is a great mother. She turned to me smiling "he walked".

I smiled "I heard".

Cyn pouted "he's getting so big".

My emotions were getting to me. Just seeing how excited she was over Cameron... made me tear. She raised her brow "are you crying?". Quickly turning my head "Umm no... I yawned".

She handed Cameron to me "here".

"Where are you going?" I asked. She quickly typed on her phone "to the bathroom".

Hours later she came from Cameron's room "he's sleeping".

I smiled "and that means..."

She smirked "down boy". Pulling her into me on the bed. My lips connected to her neck as I traced down to her chest. Hearing a ring... "don't answer that".

Continuing what I was doing the phone did another ring...

"Wait... Landon.. let me..." she said. Moving a little so she could see what the ring was. Hearing her giggle "who's that?".

"No one" she said.

"Oh" I said. Something isn't right. After she was done we finished off whet we were starting.

Cyn fell asleep before me. Usually after we have sec she goes to sleep. Glancing at her phone on the table. Slowly getting up without moving the bed. Picking up her phone I glanced at cyn who was knocked out. Her phone lit up...

@bxloca lol you need your own show.

@bxloca cardi could neva!

@bxloca @champagnepapi you guys are hilarious when you go back to back in the arguments!

What the hell is this? And what the hell is a champagnepapi?... swiping the alert open her Twitter page was full display. I know cyn didn't have a social media page. After numerously telling her about it.

I wanted to wake her up so bad. But I'll wait.

The next morning I came down to Cameron slowly eating his breakfast "you like mommy's food right?".

Seeing her on her phone reminded me of last night...

"Honey would you have a Twitter account?" I asked.

"No why?" She lied.

"Oh because I needed this coupon and I could only get it off of Twitter but don't worry about it" I lied.

"Damn okay" she said.

Wanted to see if she would lie about it. I figure she would.

//

At work...

Business was flowing nicely. Can't complain. The only annoyance is my personal assistant whom got her ass beat by both cyn and jasmine.

JR walked in "you are unusually quiet today?"

"Just found out cyn has a Twitter page" I said.

jR looked at me "and?".

"And I told her I didn't like the social media pages. Don't need her putting picture of herself for other men to oogle her" I said.

JR shook his head "you can't be serious".

"You allow jasmine to be on social media?" I asked.

He nodded "why not? She can't do too much damage on there".

"Anyway I saw the alerts and a champagnepapi was there. Not sure what that is" I said.

JR laughed "I would tell you but I will let cyn explain it to you".

"This isn't funny" I said.

"It's weird. I know I'm possessive of jasmine but you are going overboard with cyn" he said.

"You see how beautiful our women are? Would you want jasmine to be posting provocative photos so others can fantasize about her?" I asked.

JR shook his head "I'll see you for lunch".

//

When I got home... cyn was around the table "hey baby" .

I pulled the seat next to her "let's talk".

"Okay? About what?" She asked

"First off who's champagnepapi? And second why didn't you tell me you have a Twitter page?" I asked.

She smiled "oh umm you saw my phone?".

"It was dinging like crazy. Had to see what's the emergency. But then I saw a champagnepapi was there" I said.

She laughed "oh boy... look yes I have one. It's just to keep up with celebrities. It's just that I'm funny on there. As for champagnepapi it's just a musician. He thinks his ways are right and there not. So we go back and forth a lot".

"He isn't trying to hit on you..." I asked

"Oh no! Are you crazy? Landon you don't have anything to worry about" she said.

I nodded "look I'll let you have this but just don't go posting sexy pictures of yourself".

"Why would I do that?" She asked.

I shrugged "not saying you would. But keep it for me only".

"But listen... because of my Twitter jasmine and I found some juicy information about this puta" she said.

"Language" I warned.

"Here look for yourself" she handed me her phone and there was the picture. I had to zoom in to make sure. But it was her. A smile slowly appeared on my face "see... same thing happened to me when I saw it".

"Great work honey" I said.

She flipped her hair "I know".