Valen-nightmare?

Think of those girl but as the star sanses giving valentine to their crushes.

Dream = killer, nightmare, cross or all of them?

Blue = Dust, nightmare or both

Ink = error, nightmare or both

Happy Valentine, you lonely as- beautiful readers of mine.

Nightmare was in his goop form, but he definitely sure had a hard time keeping it, because from all of this lovey dovey positivity in the air. He really hates Valentine but no matter what he does, his team will still do it.

"I hate! You all." Nightmare pouted while his arms crossed sitting on the couch, keeping the people away with his tendrils. "Aww we love you too, brother!" Dream said trying to feed nightmare a chocolate dipped strawberry. "Senpai, do you wanna play pocky with me?"cross ask waving a pocky at nightmares face. "I think he'd love some heart marshmallow." Ccino offered heart shaped marshmallow to nightmare. Killer just cuddled nightmares left leg while dust on the other side. Horror was offering nightmare a human arm. Blue and ink hugged nightmare.

Nightmare was a mad octopus and a blushing mess. "Okay, stop it-" nightmare was cut off error's strings grabbing him on the ceiling and grabbing him. He Carried nightmare bridal style away from the group. "Kyaaaaa" nightmare screamed and hold onto error's shirt and hid his face there. "Error!" Ink shouted at the glitch who was jumping from ceiling planks to ceiling planks.

Ink had made a paint portal to error and grabbed nightmare then was sent to another portal of paint. "|Ň<¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡" error shouted the name.

Ink was now running portal to portal holding onto his captured crush. "Ink!!" Nightmare said while hiding his face on ink's shirt while blushing. Ink had got distracted by the look of his crush and didn't see the upcoming arrow ahead way. He luckily dodge it by an inch away from his face.

Dream then grabbed nightmares hand and put nightmare on his back, giving him a piggy back ride. Nightmare hold onto his brother, afraid of falling off. Dream then tripped onto a stabbed knife on the floor and dropped nightmare. Horror had catch nightmare before hitting the ground, now carrying him bridal style.

The murder trio had their boss now but fell onto a portal. Cross had grabbed nightmares hand and accidentally threw him onto thin air.

Everyone had their eye lights on the goopy skeleton. Before anyone had captured him ccino had catch him and everyone hit each other making them pile onto each other.

Ccino was now giving nightmare a piggy back ride to nightmare's room. Once they had enter the room, ccino lock the door. He put the dizzy nightmare onto the bed and cuddled with him. Nightmare had fallen asleep from all of that happened.

Abyss entered the portal to nightmares room and cuddled with them.