Nightmare's little harem

Nightmare fell in a portal that definitely mysteriously not on purposely mine.

He saw cross "Cross you funker what did you do-" he saw dreamswap, empireverse, empireswap, and much more to go. Hundreds upon hundreds of cross was there. And finally he met his! "Senpai what are you doing here?" "I fell on a portal that's what"

Everything went silent.. then shouting started "hey hey he's mine! The fandom ship already said so!" Dreamswap shouting "well I fight for him so not really yours " empireverse "my fandom said I'm ship with him too y'know!" Empireswap

Hours later

Every cross was hugging nightmare. Nightmares nonexistant stomach grumbled "I'm hungry.." silent once again. Suddenly they had chocolate and some other sorts of food and drink. "Eat up senpai" "do you like this one?" "This one taste really good you should try this one" "senpai dont be shy eat some more"

And then more nightmares came I purposely did not kidnapped. The cross's were at heaven while the nightmare's didn't know if this is heaven or hell.

Dream's then came out of no where. "GIVE US BACK OUR NIGHTMARE!!!" The cross's grab their nightmare's and ran away from the dream's.

At dreamswap

"Dream I can explain" "there's no need to explain." Slap! Ds!Cross getting slap straight on the face.