Serve us

"Dust, drop him for god sake." Hate commanded while horror was crying "Fricking drop him! His aura is making c-cr-cry!!!" Dust groaned and drop the guardian. Everyone left the basement and hate took the blanket.

1 hour later

Nightmare was shivering. He heard footsteps all of a sudden. He hoped it was cross. But instead it only to see a crying skeleton. He open the cell.

Killer POV

I walk to the prisoner's cell only to see him on the ground shivering. I open the cell and ran to him. He almost looks dead! Uhh.. Think killer! Think! Wait I know!

I was suppose to give him a black hoodie and some black shorts. I made him wear the hoodie not putting his sleeves on. I hug him so he can warm up with my body heat.

I heard him groan softly. "Tha-ank yo-you" "so uhh.. can you wear this?" I let go of him. Why is he staring at me?. "Ca-can you please look the other way, I'm gonna ch-change" I blushed and I immediately look away.

Nightmare POV

As he look behind I change into the clothes he gave me. Its was a black baggie hoodie and shorts. "You can look now" I said to the crying skeleton. He stared at me for a moment. "U-umm.. You'll be serving us said boss" great! How can life get worst? "O-okay" I stuttered.

He gave me a list of thing to work on.

-clean the kitchen and living room

Oh. Only the kitchen and living room. That should be easy enough. He guided me to the kitchen- it was a mess! Broken and dirty plates was everywhere! Knives, cups, cutlery, any kind if mess! Scattered!

2 hours later

Cross POV

I walk in the walk in the kitchen and saw half of it was clean. I also saw nightmare carrying trash out. I saw his hand kinda bleeding, probably from the scattered broken plates and knives. He walk back in again and started cleaning The plates in the sink.

I walk to him and started helping him. I didn't say a word and just cleaned. Once we finished he then started cleaning the kitchen table. Just a couple minutes he was done cleaning the kitchen "Thanks" my face turned purple. "Hey uh you okay cross" dust was tapping on my shoulder. I didn't realise I was standing here for a long time. "Ye-yeah I'm fine.."