Ccino

Sorry for not posting for a while even thought it was just a day, I was uhh... Petting uhmm. A seagull?

______________________________________

Nightmare goes to a cat cafe where his friend ccino works once in a while, once a week at least. Killer and Cross didn't want nightmare to meet ccino because ccino and nightmare are well.. Best friends and what's wrong with being best friends. Killer and cross think if ccino likes nightmare then his triangle might turn into a square.

Killer and cross was wearing mustaches and holding a newspapers with an eye hole. Nightmare and ccino were talking. Nightmare petting a cat and ccino just serving other customers while talking to nightmare. They wanted to hear what they're talking about but they were too far away.

They tried getting close by going to another table that's close to them. They still couldn't hear so they move again and again and again. Nightmare felt suspicion for the 2 strangers getting close so he told ccino. Ccino went to the other 2 and said "May I serve you two?" Killer and cross tried looking for the menu but instead they collided their 2 skulls together and came their mustache off revealing the strangers.

Cross : Se-Senpai I-I-I can explain!

Killer : Yeah cross explain what's happening while I run away!

Cross : No you idiot!

Nightmare was of course mad while ccino was confuse. Nightmare was surrounded by cats on his head, his lap, his shoulder, almost anywhere on his body covering him. "I didn't knew you like cats senpai!" "Wait- senpai?!" Ccino didn't knew nightmare was a senpai to cross. Ccino hugs nightmare and cries "You said you wouldn't replace me!!!" Cross tried pulling nightmares other arm "His my senpai!" Killer gets nightmares other arm and tried pulling it as well "Well too bad cause his mine!"

Ccino was pulling and hugging nightmare on the chess, cross pulling nightmares left arm while killer pulling the other one. The triangle has turned into a square. Nightmare was a blushing madness. Purple face and blank eye sockets. The star sanses came and saw the scene. Dream didn't want his brother with a bunch of randoes and pulled nightmares legs.

Dream : His my brother!!!

Cross : Well his my Senpai!

Ccino : Well he knows me longer than you so his my senpai!

Killer : Funk off you guys his mine.

Ink : this is interesting

Blue : We must help the poor nightmare and get him out of the madness these 4 are making!

Error : !f / wEre Y0u 1 r@tHer JUst w@t<h

Ink : WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM!

Blue tried pulling nightmares head while shouting "Stop this madness at once because you are stretching the poor nightmare!" They stop pulling nightmare. Nightmare fell to ground THUD! hit his body. "Ow.." Nightmare whining and the 4 skeletons dream, cross, killer, ccino ran and grab an aid bandaging nightmare like he was a mummy. "Are you okay nighty!" Dream in concern "senpai don't die on me" ccino putting nightmares head on his lap while crying. "I told you senpai's mine!!" A mad cross shouting "You idiots nightmare is dying and you guys are fighting!" Coming from killer. "I'm still alive you dimwits!" Shouted nightmare being mad. Silent filled the area. Then a loud cry came out of the 4 squishing, hugging and cuddling nightmare.

The day ended nightmare going home sitting on the couch, getting hug and with a blushing face while horror and dust laugh their faces off but also scared from the glare they got from the 4 hugging skeletons.

______________________________________

Here is a perfect 600 word paragraph for you guys!