"ok," i told them, and leo nodded, then mattia help me up and and started bringing me to leo's office. metteo, romeo, and leo following behind.

this isn't going to me good.

UNTOLD

once everyone was situated it was me and mettia on the couch, metteo on leos office chair, and romeo and leo sitting on two chairs in front of me.

i pulled my legs up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

this was honesty terrifying. i wanted to lie but i know they will know that im lying.

"so bella first you and romeo can just tell some things about yourselves easy ok?" i nodded.

"ok so as you know im romeo, and im 30 years young, im also in you family business, im a doctor like mettia." i gave him a small smile which he returned.

"uh im isabella, but everyone calls me bella, im 14, and um i like playing soccer?" i think everyone in this room could tell how nervous i was.

"ok so bella we are going to have a serious talk ok, i don't want to hear any lies, you can take as long as you want to answer because we have all day, so do you want to tell us or do we have to ask questions?"

this is really happening.

shit ok.

"um q-questions please," i told them this was not going to end well.

"who did that to you?" leo asked.

"u-uh j-josh," i told them and immediately looked down not wanting to see their faces.

"ok and when did he start hurting you?" this time it was romeo who asked.

"w-when my m-mom died, so like two years ago," at this point i was on the verge to start sobbing.

"your doing great bella," mattia whispered into my ear.

"bella look at me please," leo told me, does he not get the clue that I would rather be anywhere but here? i slowly started to look into his eyes, which were an exact replica of moms.

"how did he hurt you,"

"u-uh he would punch and kick me, and uh throw bottles at me, u-um burn me," i took a quick pause, "um a-and cut me with knives,"

"shit," i hear metteo mutter under his breath, he has been silent the entire time.

"bella look at me," i tilted my head up. "did he every touch you, like inappropriately?" he asked and everyone looked at me. i broke down in tears and mattia quickly pulled me into a hug.

"its ok bella take as long as you need," romeo told me.

"yes," i muttered so small that i didn't think anyone could hear me.

"DAMMIT," metteo yelled at he started pacing around the room. mettia held me tight in his grip. romeo had his hand running though his hair. leo had the same expression but for a second i could see his eyes softed.

"ok when?" he asked.

"i-i don't know it started when iwas l-like 12," i told him.

"was it just him or someone else?"

"him, and s-sometimes his work friends,"

"bella listen to me, did they ever," he paused but i knew what he was going to ask, "did they ever rape you?" I violently shook my head, although they hurt me in ways no one should experience they never did that.

"okay," he said, i could see relief flashing through his eyes.

"ok, bella we just want to help you ok, we are almost done?" i nodded just wanting to run back to my room and cry until I had to tears left. "do you remember and of his work friends names?"