EPILOGUE

"Kinakabahan ako." Saad ko habang nakatingin sa pinto ng simbahan. Nakasakay pa rin ako ngayon sa sasakyan.

"Don't be, baby. Ikakasal ka na, sa taong mahal na mahal ka pa. Be happy instead, okay?" Saad naman ni Daddy kaya ngumiti naman ako saka tumango.

Wearing a white long fucking gown. I more like a princess rightnow. My gown is full of diamonds and also a true gold ribbon on the back. A high colorless stiletto with a pulverised diamonds too. I'm wearing a lot of accessories too.

Lumabas na ako sa kotse saka malakas na bumuntong hininga. Agad namang may umayos sa mahaba kung gown bago ako maglakad papunta sa pinto. Tumingin ako kay Mama at Daddy na siyang kinakapitan ko ngayon habang naglalakad. Agad naman silang ngumiti. "Ikakasal ka na, Heroine. Masaya ako para sa iyo."

"Ma, Dad, kinakabahan ako." Saad ko habang nakanguso.

"Huwag kang kabahan, Anak. Ang ganda-ganda mo ngayon. You're stunning, manang-mana saakin." Natawa naman ako saka ngumiti.

"Ang ganda-ganda niyo rin ngayon kahit malaki na yung tiyan mo." She is wearing a white comfortable dress. It looks simple but stunnning too. She's beautiful in any way, anyway. Mana nga ako sa kaniya. "I'm really happy for you, Hero. Naiiyak na ako tuloy." Agad din niyang pinahid ang luha niya.

"Huwag umiyak. Sayang make-up natin." Natatawang sabi ko saka tumingin sa harapan namin. Malapit na kami sa pintuan ng simbahan na sobrang laki.

"True. Mga anghel ng buhay ko, huwag kayong umiyak. Ang ganda-ganda niyo para umiyak lang." Saad naman ni Daddy.

Gusto ko sana na simple na lang pero hindi pumayag si Daddy at Shit. Dapat raw engrande dahil minsan lang mangyari sa buong buhay ang ikasal. Sa huli ay wala na akong nagawa kung hindi ang pumayag.

"This is it pansit. Ikakasal na talaga ako." Biro ko saka itinulak ang pinto. At nagtaas ng tingin at agad naglanding ang paningin ko kay Shit na nakatayo sa gitna.

I started to walk in the aisle while smiling at him. He looks handsome in a black tuxedo rightnow, he make me fall in love again. I see how his eyes was sparkling in happiness. How he admired me. How his eyes shouts that he loves me, its making my heart swell.

Napatingin ako sa mga kaibigan namin at agad kung nakakita ang nakangiti nilang mga  labi. I gave them a genuine smile too, before giving back my full attention in the man in the center, waiting for me.

"Make my daughter happy, Thorr." Saad ni Daddy saka ibinigay na ang kamay ko kay Thorr. We shared a look then smiled into each other.

When I and Thorr reached the altar, the Priest  instantly start the ceremony.

The Priest started the ceremony with words of welcome, followed by the reading and then expression of intent.

"Thorr Matthew Sandoval, " The Priest said while looking at the man beside me. "you have chosen Heroine Andrada to be your wife and partner. Will you love and respect her? Will you stand by her side as long as you two live? Will you be honest with her always?"

He look at me into the eyes and genuinely smiling as he answers. "I will."

Then the Priest look at me and ask, "Heroine Andrada, you have chosen Thorr Matthew Sandoval to be your husband and to be your partner. Will you love and respect him? Will you stand by his side as long as you two live? Will you be honest with him always?"

I look at his eyes in just a second before smiling sweetly and said, "I will."

The Priest asked again, "Do you both promise to make a necesarry adjustments in order that you may live in a harmonious relationship together?"

I and Thorr nod before saying, "We do."

"Now, we come to your vows. Please hold hands and repeat after me." The Priest said and give us a soft smile.

Kinuha ni Thorr ang kamay ko habang nakangiti at nakatingin sa mga mata ko. "I, Thorr Matthew Sandoval choose you, Heroine Andrada, to be my wife and my partner, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and to cherish, and to be faithful and loyal to you alone. This is my solemn vow." Hindi ko inaalis ang paningin ko habang sinasabi iyon.

Hinigpitan ko ang kapit sa kamay niya bago sabihin ang aking vow. "I, Heroine Andrada choose you, Thorr Matthew Sandoval to be my husband and partner, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, to love and cherish, and to be faithful and loyal to you alone. This is my solemn vow." Nakangiting saad ko. Wala ng mapaglagyan ng kasiyahan ko ngayon.

"May I have the rings, please?" The Priest asked.

Tumayo naman si Suii, bunsong kapatid ni Yui. At dinala ang mga singsing papuntang altar. After giving it to the priest he immediately stepped down and went back to his seat.

The Priest placed the rings on the table between us before giving us the instructions.

Thorr took the ring for me first  before looking up and look into my eyes and smiled before he spoke.

"Poop," natawa naman ako ng suminghap ang pari dahil sa tinawag ni Thorr saakin. He slid the gold ring in my finger and spoke again, "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, trust, fidelity, loyalty and respect. With this ring, I vow to put you first to anyone else. I vow to love you. I vow to give the best of myself. I vow to stay by your side, always and forever until God end my life. With all that I am, I love you, Poop."

Without leaving Shit's eyes, I took the ring from the table and carefully slid it on Shit's finger and spoke, "Shit, " napasinghap ulit ang pari at nagtawanan ang mga tao pero hindi ko inaalis ang tingin sa kaniya at ang ngiti sa labi ko. "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love, trust, fidelity, loyalty and respect. With this ring, I vow to love you. I vow to protect you. I vow to be honest and faithful to you. I vow to be the best wife for you. I vow to never leaves your side. I vow to be your sucessful wife in the future. With all that I am, I love you too, Shit."

After the Priest affirmed our marriage, he said, "by the power vested in me, it is my honour and delight to declare you married and partners in life." Ngumiti ito saka nagpatuloy. "You may seal your vows with a kiss."

Ngumiti naman ako ng itaas na ni Shit ang belo. I see happiness and love in his eyes. Aww, I really love this man.

He stepped closed so I closed my eyes and wait for his kiss. Napangiti na lang ako ng dumampi ang labi niya sa pisngi ko. Nagmulat ako saka ngumiti. "I love you, Poop. And now, your finally, mine." Yinakap ako nito ng napakahigpit kasabay ng palakpakan at hiyawan ng mga tao sa simabahan.

"I love you too, Shit. And yes, I'm all yours." Saad ko kasabay ng pagtulo ng luha, luha na dahil sa tuwa.