Chapter 27 - Day 1

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N)!!" Hinata shouted and I tumbled, depressing lines on my face as I grabbed Kageyama's arm. "Was it that bad?!"

I nodded. "...Hahh... It was bad..." What was I thinking about? Well it was the time when Haizaki and I skipped school for a day since he wanted to cheer me up... Let's just say we ran into some problems and scary situations.

"Alright are you guys ready?!" Daichi boomed and everyone looked over at him. I let go of Kageyama's arm. "It's the first match, we will be warming up soon."

"Osu!" the boys shouted and we followed after Daichi.

"Uooh there's so much space! It's huuuuge!" Hinata shouted with an excited face as he looked around..

"One to one two!" "Time for laps!" "I can't hear you!" "Osu!"

I patted his head. "But you've been here before? Remember the school tournament?"

"Yeah but this is different!" I shrugged, placing my hands in my pockets.

"Oi, you better not be scared." Kageyama had an annoyed look on his face. He stretched his arms, placing his left arm in between his bicep as he stood up stretching.

"Nuooo?! You're the one who is scared!" Hinata retorted and an irk mark appeared on the setter's face.

"Any way you look at it, that's you!!" he snapped, grabbing his collar with an angry face.

Hinata shrieked. "Wh- Why're you getting so angry about it..." he mumbled and I glanced at the two arguing.

"Should I stop that?" I debated the pros and cons along with the energy needed to stop them. "Nahh, Daichi-senpai can stop em." I walked away with my hands behind my head, whistling innocently as I pretended to have not seen the scene that they were causing. Ennoshita who noticed what I did sighed, gazing into the distance, probably regretting everything. 

What a mood.

Third Person POV

At the same time as (Y/N)'s internal debate, Aoba Johsai was entering the area with confidence and their fashionably white and blue jackets.

"You should get a good look at it one more time," the Aoba Johsai coach, Irihata said to his team. "That strong quick strike performed by Karasuno's first year combo."

"Right."

He then turned around, looking at them. "Where's Oikawa?"

"Geh!" Yahaba flinched. "What is it?"

"Erm... Some girls from another school stopped him outside..." he explained, snitching as he scratched his head. The coaches went silent, deadpanning.

"...Iwaizumi." "On it." Iwaizumi had a terrifying expression, one that would send shivers down anyone's spine.

"Eh? You want to take a picture?" Oikawa smiled at the blushing girls. "Of course you can-" A volleyball aimed perfectly, hit the back of his head, making it recoil forward.

"GYAAA?! OIKAWA-SAN?!" the girls screeched. "Oikawa-san?!"

"That hurt!" He whined, placing a hand on the back of his head, turning around. "Even the coach has never thrown a ball at me!"

When he was Iwaizumi's deadly expression, Oikawa stood up straight, doing a complete 180 personality change from when he was interacting with the girls.

"...Sorry. We'll take a picture next time, Okay~?" he stiffly said, walking away while the girls pouted.

In the gymnasium, Karasuno was warming up when Hinata looked up and saw Aoba Johsai. "Ah! It's shallot-head!" he exclaimed when he saw Kindaichi.