Chapter Forty-Three - Agust D

Start from the beginning

The tiger sunk its untouched claws into the unbonded and growled before biting into its neck and crushing the windpipe off the creature that dared to try and take their doe eyed love. No one tried to take any of his loves from him.

“See, that’s Yoongi. Like when he is in his Suga form, he is just a little bigger right now.” Rocky said as he tried to think of how to calm Jungkook down. He sighed a little as he saw realistation on Jungkook’s eyes but it wasn’t much of an improvement.

The tiger pulled the last of the life out of the unbonded and went straight over to Jungkook and turned for Eunwoo to put the nestling on his back. He wanted to be back with his mates and Jungkook needed them so much right now, they didn’t have time to spear.

Eunwoo picked Jungkook up and put him on the tiger's back before the animal when running off back to the house. He made sure Rocky was with him and caught up to the tiger, it wasn’t safe to be out here in a small group, where one unbonded was more probably were.

As they got closer to the home the tiger let out another lud roar to try and alert his mates of their approach. 

Jin smiled as he held Jimin closer to him, playing with his hair in the tranquil silence of their living room. Beside them was Namjoon, his legs crossed as he read a book. There was a comfortable and warm atmosphere around them. Everyone was just calm and enjoying their time.

Until the deafening roar was heard.

“What was that?” Jin side, suddenly alert with his arms tightening around Jimin instinctively to keep his Maknae safe as he looked to Namjoon, feeling like if anyone had an answer it would be him, if the animal that made the sound was close enough.

“I think that was Yoongi-Hyung.” Namjoon said, confused by it as he stood up and headed towards the kitchen’s back door but Jin stopped him.

“I’ll go first.” He said as he put Jimin down, “Go and find Tae and Hoseok, just in case this isn’t Yoongi.” He said, not wanting Jimin in harm's way. He would rather Namjoon wasn’t either but if another of his mates were in danger he didn’t think he could handle it on his own.

When they opened the back door and stepped out Namjoon was hit with Yoongi’s thoughts. “Hyung, Jungkook is hurt.” Namjoon said, running towards where the tiger was when he saw the animal with Jungkook on his back.

Jin was there first though, taking Jungkook into his arms as soon as he could and holding him as close as he could.

“Namjoon get some hot water, Eunwoo get some towels, Rocky get me some bandages and Yoongi, once you have changed back, get our mates, Jungkook needs them.” He said, already heading back inside with Jungkook. “Don’t worry baby, we have you. Nothing bad is going to happen. Just trust me.” Jin said.

Jungkook’s shock seemed to come to an end as they walked back into the house and everything that had happened hit him all at once. Like a tsunami crashing into a beach, the effects were devastating. The pain in his legs were the deep cuts lay were aganising and he felt the reality of how he had just almost lost all of his mates. He was almost taken from them.

Without his consent, tears began to fall from his eyes and a sob escaped him as he clung to Jin a lot like he had that morning after his nightmare. It had almost become real. Fear wrapped his chet in a tight hold and threatened to take all of his breath away from him. “T-they tried to take me.” He finally sobbed, the words almost coming out like a scream due to the hysteric state that he was in.

“I know baby, I’m so sorry. I’m so, so sorry my love.” He said as he cried Jungkook into his room and lay Jungkook down on his bed. The Park nest would end off coming in so he didn't want to go into Jungkook’s room because the last thing their precious nestling needed was the Park nest in his own private space right now.