𝐇.𝐎 - 𝟓𝟏

Start from the beginning

𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐠

𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐠.
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚.

"If I didn't want to be with you anymore you'd be dead. So stop acting like Ion love you or sum." I whispered aggressively in Mariah's ear before letting her go.

I be getting so tired of her hard headed ass. That's why she only coming to help with this plan, after this she can get out my sight for good.

I do have love for her, we been together for a while but over the time the love faded. She was a temporary fix that wore off. It was never going to work long term.

"How could you say something like that and say you love me in the same sentence." She mumbled looking to the side.

"Mariah, you bound to piss me off and find what you looking for again." I warned.

I looked over to her and seen her was leg bouncing and her lip was quivering.

I sighed rubbing my temples. I won't lie Mariah is tough, it take a lot to make her cry so when she does I know I pushed her too hard.

"Rye?" I asked laying my head on her shoulder.

"What?"

"I'm sorry."

"Mhm you always are."

"No I'm for real. I just need you to be here right now, if you really want to leave me after then you can I won't stop you." I told her in a sad tone.

I grabbed her hand and put it in mine waiting for her to answer.

I know exactly how to get back on her good side every time, It's a gift.

"I'm here for you." She gave in making smile.

every time.

I let her hand go and imagined how it's going to be seeing Ariana again. I don't know if I'm going to strangle her or fuck her, it depends.

She's only with him for attention, she knew once she posted that picture I was going to find her and that's all she wanted... I just know it.

And for Bagg, he was just trying to get under my skin, which he did successfully. The people know how I feel about Ari so it'd make sense for him to straight for her.

Because there's no way they're just in a happy relationship. I won't even imagine it like that.

i refuse to see her happy with someone else when i'm not even happy with someone else.

That wouldn't be right.

𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐟

𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐟.
𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚.

"Okay dad I hear you. I will make it out there for thanksgiving."I sighed into the phone walking up to my porch.

"You be bull shittin. I just want to see y'all." My dad nagged.

"It's hard getting a one year old all the way to Houston if you didn't know." I informed smartly.

I looked over at Amour sleeping peacefully on my shoulder and shook my head. I put my key in the door as my dad kept talking to me about visiting.

The door was already unlocked and I silently lectured myself about forgetting to lock this up again.

"Alright dad I got all these bags and Amour in my hand I can't talk to you right now." I said struggling to get my door open.

"Yeah Yeah you just tryna say I talk to much."

"That too, but for real." I laughed.

"Alright then, you know i love you."

"Love you more bye." I said finally getting it open.

It was pitch black outside and inside the house so I couldn't see nothing at all.

I dropped the bags I had and closed the door behind me. I started feeling around on the light switch and walked into something hairy that got caught all in my lipgloss.

I moved around it and my foot hit what felt like..

"Is that a damn balloon?" I said aloud as my hand grazed the light switch.

I flicked it on and jumped out my skin seeing my house was decorated for a party.

"Suprise shawty." Khalil's voice came from a corner. He blew a party horn at me and started laughing as I held my baby close.

"What THE FUCK?" I yelled at his dumb ass.

"Issa welcome back to me party. I got you a piñata and everything." He licked over his lips pointing behind me.

"PRINCE!" I screeched seeing my baby HANGING from the ceiling.

this crazy ass nigga done killed my dog ....