🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟴 (𝗧𝘂 𝗝𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗻)

Start from the beginning

"No." she instantly replied in a soft look, pecking his forehead.

"You are the best." He said with beautiful smile, and naina quietly slide away his carelessly falling hair, looked his shining face and spoke in slow voice - "I don't know if i am the best or not, but for me. You are the best human, best son, best brother, and best husband. And...."

She blushed slightly, and he huskily asked - "And what sweetheart?"

"And...and best father too." She completed with a shy smile, and sameer innocently question - "Father of whom? we don't have any child yet?"

"Ufff...i am talking about Bunny." Naina chided him, and he grinned, saying naughtily - "i know angel, but i think I'll be more best, if i would have my own baby. So."

"So what? don't think anything besharam." She slapped him lightly, and sameer mourfully said - "How rude, can't I have my own child?"

"Of course you can, but not now." naina replied in loving smile.

................................................

"Baby, why aren't you talking with me?" One person said to rahul in sulking voice.

"I'm very busy my love, my sister met with an accident. Thankfully, she is fine, but now am leaving for trip with my family. So, won't be able to meet you for one week." Rahul sadly replied to the other person, sounding so disheartened.

"Fine, but when are we going to tell your family about our relationship?"

"I don't know, I don't think so they will get ready for our marriage."

"So? till when will we meet in clandestine manner?"

"Don't get upset, if my family wouldn't accept us. Then, we will get married in temple."

"Promise?" the other person asked in hopeful voice, and rahul smilingly nodded his head in yes. Assuring - "promise baby, talk to you later. I'm driving now."

"Sure....miss you, love you." The other person said in loving voice and ended the call.

"O god, I'm so stuck badly between family and my first love. How should i convince them now? i know they will not accept our love at any cost, i think i should take help of...of Naina, maybe she will understand my situation, and make agree to our family for my marriage with my love." Rahul mumbled with worried expression, placing his head on the steering and exhaling in frustration.

.................................................

"One last sip." vishakha said to her annoyed daughter, and she glared her for making her drink the whole bitter soup.

"No mumma, please don't offer me this horrible soup." Khushi spoke in miffed look, and kept aside the bowl of mostly finished soup.

"Ok my baby, I'm feeling so bad that you're not accompanying us on the trip. I desire, you wouldn't had any important exam." Vishakha sadly looked her daughter, and khushi cheerfully said - "let it be mumma, i will come next time."

"Hmmm." her mother caressed her beautiful face affectionately.

"Mumma, do you know, the last night accident of mine wasn't any coincidence. It was planned for someone else, maybe for sameer bhaiya. But, because i came in between to save him, the chandelier fall upon me, and i got injured." Khushi said in surmise, interestingly watching the color fading away from her mother's face. She quickly dabbed her sweating forehead, and breathed heavily.

"What happened mumma? why are you breathing so abnormally?" Khushi tried to sound worried for vishakha, but deep down she knew, she was sweating because of the last night recollection.

"No...nothing beta, i think i should leave. Take care." Vishakha hurriedly stood up and scampered out of her room, and khushi smiled triumphantly. She dialed the number of her bhabhi, and happily informed her - "Plan no.one is success."

"Wow, keep it up khushi." Naina replied in grinning face.

"I hope, we get success in exposing the real face of my mom. I badly want to know, why did she do this to bhaiya." Khushi was hell desperate to learn the motive of her mother, for tormenting to her innocent brother, how can she be so heartless and selfish?

"Dont worry, god is with us. We will definitely know the whole matter very soon." Naina assured her in calming voice, and khushi softly hummed in response.

................................................

"The weather is so romantic." Naina said in dreamy look, gazing out of the window to the cloudy sky.

"Hmmm...so what should we do now, romance?" sameer suggested in innocent smile, though, knowing that his wife wouldn't allow him to even kiss her cheek.

"Why not, open your shirt." She directed in firm look, making him shocked with surprise.

"A...angel, this isn't fair, you cannot rob my respect in front of my family." Sameer said with appalled face, gulping down nervously.

"Oho...but if you want to romance with me, then you have to remove this baby print shirt from your body." She spoke in cheeky smile, and he shook his head voilently, wrapping his hand around his shivering chest, in manner to save his dignity. On which, his wife has landed her eyes.

"Shut up, you naughty girl." Sameer said in fuming face, and cutely stick out his pinkish tongue at her.

"Naughty? why so? didn't you wanted to touch me? to feel my soft skin? to kiss me?" Naina looked at to their family engrossed in talking with each other, and then she placed her milky hand seductively on his nape. Smiling with naughtiness.

"Stay away, don't you have any shame? how can you torture your innocent husband?" He whined in annoyance, folding his hands across his chest, and looking down at his knee.

"Why should i feel shame? we are husband and wife, so this is my legal right to induce my husband. O sorry, baby husband." Naina wink at him teasingly, and softly nibbled the red skin of his ear.

"Should we proceed further?" She asked with childish expression, blinking her glazing mischievous eyes.

"Heartless wife." he murmured slowly, eyeing to her smiling secretly.

"What?" he utter in irritated look.

"Nothing. Just want to say, you are so cute." Naina exictedly pulled his rough cheek, which he doesn't like at all, and kiss them hardly for some second.

𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘄 - 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗮𝗛𝗲𝗲𝗻.

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲?

𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗢𝗿 𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗲?

𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 (𝖶𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖡𝗈𝗈𝗄)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara