🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟮𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗛𝘂𝗴)

This chapter i specially dedicate to my sweetheart. TheMysteriousMaya happiest birthday ever my girl ❤ you know i love you so much and will do that always! 😘 Lots of hugs and kisses to you...have a beautiful day pretty bae!! 💙💙

have a beautiful day pretty bae!! 💙💙

Naina's pov.

"what's happening with me? why i am getting attached to sameer? why can't i hate him? why do i feel bad when someone's insults him? because he is so loving and sweet with me that's why? or am lying myself...my feelings...my concern for him? God i will go mad someday if i won't get my answers, why the hell did i kissed him? he is my accidental husband and i don't want to accept him, then why i am doing everything for him? why did i narrate story for him? why did i seek his help to remove my necklace? why am getting mad over his cuteness and kiddish nature? why the fuck i can't hate him? Please please god help me, i am not understanding why this new feelings are gripping my heart,
why i can only think about him in free time."

Naina is staring his sleeping figure in unknown love, and gently lifting up his heavy head she made him sleep comfortably on the doremon pillow.

She got up and went to open the wooden drawer to find headache medicine for herself, she searched in the medical kit and suddenly her eye laid on one pill strap.

She suspiciously took the packet in her hand, and read the product name with horror look, unknowingly her gaze shifted on sameer who is cutely snoring in his sleep.

"Yeh dawai kaun leta hai?" she ask herself incredulously, and try to think the reason for having this medicine in the kit.

Naina quickly took her phone and click the picture of that pill, and smartly keep back the strap in the medical kit.

Her headache was gone, and now she is thinking about this medicine which have blank her mind completely. she have great knowledge in the medical field, and her innerself is forcing her to investigate about this new unfold mystery.

Deciding to visit medical store tomorrow, she walk back to their bed and quietly adjust her petite figure beside her baby husband, she lastly glance him and a soft smile appeared on her lips.

"Sir, bunny isn't eating anything, he is jumping on the bed since one hour." lucy inform sameer in urgency, and he promptly keep aside his ludo board, and got up to see his baby.

She open the door, and sameer find bunny spoiling the freshly washed bedsheet by jumping like a monkey, for a moment he giggled but soon shouted him sweetly - "bunny, my son what are you doing?"

Bunny angrily look at his father, and avoiding his fake scolding. he again started to jump this time more wildly, sameer ask lucy to get his favourite strawberry cream biscuit and plain white milk, and she immediately left for the kitchen.