🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟮 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝘄𝗮𝘆)

"Meaning?" rahul asked in questioning look, and sameer flipped the collar of his shirt in style. Answering - "meaning is clear bro, i am mentally fine now. I can understand everything, All thanks to my wife."

"Thanks to me? Why?" Naina uttered in quizzical expression, and her husband roughly seized her slim waist, looked her with intensity, and then replied - "Some talks should be done in private only darling, let's not tell it here."

"Well, you are free to feel guilty mr.rahul, because whoever was responsible for my mental illness. I think you know him or her." Sameer said in a eye-killing smile, and added further - "You must be not feeling happy na, after knowing that I am all good and better now? Am I right?"

"No...no...nothing like that, I'm really very happy for you." Rahul spoke in shaky tone, his hands drowning in sweat because he know his younger brother won't spare him now.

"Wow, you both keep playing with each other. Nobody cares about me here, why the fuck i was being used in this matter since years?" Tina shouted in frustration, crying on her fate, and on her stupidity for loving a wrong person.

"I know i should have not cheated you, but i was helpless, everyone who knows about my reality has always judged me, no one have till now tried to understand my problem...I didn't wanted to let go off a girl like you, i was insecure. You have been my constant support tina, you have always loved me more than anyone...Though, you was utterly unknown about my reality, but still...still i can't ignore the fact that you had never forced me into something which was against my will. Yeah, compelling me to marry you was another thing, because any girl at your place would do the same, so i can't say you anything in this." Rahul spoke in mild voice, tenderly running his hand on her head. She exasperatedly push back his hand, and said - "Hell with your helplessness, at least you should had not promised me to make me your wife, i am dreaming about our marriage...our future...since how many years god knows, you are my first love rahul, i rejected everyone for you. I can't afford to stay without you, but now I can't accept you either in my life."

"I can't force you to accept me, but please try to give me one chance. I know i don't deserve, but still...still keeping a big heart. Forgive me for everything." Rahul sincerly said her in moisten eyes, and standing up in hurry. He announced - "my heartfelt apologies to all of those people, who had endure pain because of me. Tonight I will leave India for lifetime. I don't want to live here anymore, there's no one here of mine for whom I should stay back."

"What are you saying?" Rocky said in shocking tone, and he painfully smiled at him. Assuring - "don't worry my love, i will take you along with me...when everything will be settled there. Till then, take care of everyone and of yourself too."

"After spoiling my life now you want to run away? Do you really think I will spare you mr.rahul maheshwari? I will strangle your neck, until you don't beg me to leave you." Tina spoke in abhorrence, standing up on her feet, and quickly aiming the sharp knife near his throat. He chuckled weakly, and implored her - "do you think i am afraid of death? I will be grateful to you forever, if you will kill me right now. Please do it tina...i am no longer interested in living this worthless life."

"I will not kill you very easily...i will seek my revenge. You will suffer very much." She said with blind determination, and send away the knife in anger.

"Ok...no problem, i will be waiting for that beautiful day of my life. It's your right to take your revenge from me, i will not stop you. But please before taking any step, think about your life also. You are still very young, and has to see and do many more things yet, if you will kill me, then it's obvious you will be gonna spent rest of your life as a prisoner, and honestly speaking. I don't want you to waste your precious life because of a idiot man like me, rest is your choice. Sorry once again." Rahul said in simple smile, caressing her hair for the last time before leaving.