🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟭𝟭

"i am afraid of facing him. what we will say if he'll ask about naina and her decision." Vishakha spoke in sorrow looking at her husband hoping that he would have some answer to coax their son.

"We will say what that lady. i mean her mom said, we did what he asked now everything depend upon that girl. if she is ready to marry this mentally sick kid then we have no problem because we will get a care taker as well." Vivek replied in thoughtful way smiling lightly in relief.

in aggarwal house. sulakshana called her husband saying that she have to do a important discussion about their daughter Naina.

he reached quickly as he was tensed about what his wife want to share with him that she had to call him so urgently.

"What happened sulakshana. why did you called me in so hurry?" He asked as soon as he entered inside their room. she first offer him a glass of water and when he finished drinking. She asked him to sit down calmly and take a deep breath.

At first he glared her. but drew a sharp breath and asked - "now will you say what is the exact matter.?"

"i want to finalize our daughter naina's marriage with maheshwaris elder son." She said in one go with a closed eye afraid about her husband reaction.

"What? are you fine sulakshana. do you even know what are you saying.?" rakesh asked with a perplexed face. checking her forehead if she have high temperature fever or what. His wife nodded in no and held out a photo in front of him.

Saying - "am alright rakesh ji. see this picture of that guy who want to marry our daughter. they're so rich and kind people naina will be happy there. Trust me."

Sulakshana play her golden card on him and he took the picture in his hand. examining the boy suspiciously He look quite handsome and well fit man. rakesh was mum and stood frozed as if thinking deeply about this proposal.

"Did they came here.?" his first question was this as he wasn't sure if whatever he is thinking is true or not.

"Yes. that's why am saying you they were requesting me to make naina agree for this marriage. as their son have fallen deeply for her and want to marry her anyhow." She spoke
in gloomy eye acting to be innocent.

"i can't believe. i mean this guy look so handsome and he is rich as well then why the hell he is interested in my daughter. there must be something fishy." He said with a doubtful face again looking at the picture and wondering what could be the reason for sending his marriage proposal for a ordinary girl.

"Rakesh ji you're over thinking. you must've heard love is blind it doesn't see age..caste..or background. you should feel lucky that they're willing to make naina their daughter-in-law. for a while just keep aside your father worriment and think as a man. See they are very rich and have their own setup business if we will join our relation with them we will be in profit. because they will help you financially and perhaps give you chance to work with them in their office." Sulakshana spoke greedily making him imagine themself playing with money. and travelling around the world in their private jet.

"fine. i don't have any problem but we will fix their marriage only if naina will get agree. otherwise tell them to find any other girl for their son." Rakesh declared in stern voice giving the photograph of rahul to his wife. who looked him in shocked face. she thought he will not ask naina for this but his reply proved her wrong and now she is thinking to coerced naina for the approval.

She was about to say. but he cut her off saying in finality tone - "no sulakshana if my daughter won't get agree for this marriage. i am not gonna force her. for me more than money my daughter happiness matters. and if she isn't happy with this proposal then i don't want to force her."