🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟯 (𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆-𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻)

"Naina." Sameer took her name in a masculine voice.

"Yes?" Naina uttered with a smile.

"If everything between us has sorted out, then can I say something?" He asked her nervously, and She nodded her head in yes.

"You look so hot, yaar." He complimented her with a puppy face, and Naina couldn't stop smiling.

"So? I know already...the way you look at me, I can easily understand how much I fascinate you." She said with a mischievous smile, while playing with the button of his kurta.

"Oh really? Then you might also know how much I am yearning to feel this hotness." Sameer spoke in a husky voice, and wrapped both his hands on her waist, so that she wouldn't run away from him.

"You have become so naughty and shameless." Naina pinched his nose playfully, and He just placed a kiss over her hand, and said with a lopsided smile - "I am naughty only for my beautiful wife...and if I wouldn't become shameless then how would we have our own child?"

"So you are ready to share me with our child? Won't you have any issue if I would love him/her more than you?" She asked him with an evil smile, and locked her hands around his neck.

"Your first priority should always be me. My Angel, and I won't have any issue if you would share a tiny part of my love with them, hence they would be my child as well." Sameer said with sincerity, and Naina just smiled, and nodded in acknowledgment.

"Sameer, tomorrow we will be visiting your regular doctor, we have to check how much you're improving." She informed him with a tensed face, and He assured her smilingly - "Your love can improve anyone's mental health. Sure we will visit him tomorrow, but right now I just want to spend some quality time with my wife."

"So tell me why did you ask me if I had an affair with anyone?" Naina asked him with a raised eyebrow, and Sameer replied to her cutely - "Because I don't want more villains in our life."

"Oh so you think that like in movies, if I had an ex-boyfriend, he would make an entry in my life after my marriage, and there would be many troubles and issues between us because of him. Is that what you were thinking?" She asked him with a lip closed smile, and He innocently nodded his head in yes.

"You are seriously crazy." Naina laughed carelessly, and Sameer felt happy seeing her like this.

"You don't know how crazy I am for this girl, who is laughing at me carelessly." Sameer said with a sweet smile, and She blushed, and challenged him - "Then tell me, how crazy you are?"

He forwarded his lips to claim hers, and even She didn't stop him, and stood there with a smile on her face. Sameer softly connected their craving lips for a beautiful kiss, and took themselves into a world of romance and love. He pushed her gently against the wall while tasting the flavour of her lip balm, and Naina was clutching his silky hair tightly in her fist, she has yearned to feel this warmness in her heart, which was missing somewhere, the roughness of his hands, the spicy taste of his lips, the softness of his hair, the aggressiveness and longing in his kiss. She felt everything was beautiful with him, he tried to untangle the string of her blouse, but Naina immediately stopped him by holding his hand, and the next moment Sameer broke the kiss.

"What happened? Are you not ready?" He asked her softly, and She explained to him - "Nothing like that Sameer, but don't you think you're moving so fast? You have just recovered recently, give some time to your mental health to get used to these things...I don't think it is right to take our relationship to the next level. We should wait for some more time, and also without talking with your regular doctor. We shouldn't do anything."