🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟰𝟲 (𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)

Sameer has lost his senses ever since the bullet has entered inside naina's body, he wasn't able to think of anything else than her, he won't forgive himself, if misfortunetly something would happen to his wife.

The road was looking familiar to him, the silence of there was tormenting him within, he endeavor to not cry and remember those painful days of his life, but seeing at his wife's condition. The old memories comeback rushing in his mind, disturbing him to the great extent.

He breathe in deeply, nearly pleading to his heart to feel less anxious and frightened.

Once he reached the hospital, he look at the name board tearfully, his heart was running wildly, he lifted up naina in his arms and took her inside.

"Nurse, please admit my wife immediately...The bullet has attacked near her stomach." Sameer said to one of the nurse, who looked him in astonishment.

"Bullet? that's mean we have to call the police first, then only we can proceed further." She uttered in tensed look, and he implored her in hurry - "It will take a lot of time, please do that after admitting her."

"But we can't go against the rules sir." She said in gloomy voice, feeling bad for him.

"Ok do one thing, I will call the police, and you start with the process of admitting her. Is that fine?" Sameer suggested her in hopeful voice, and the nurse reluctantly nodded her head in yes.

He run to call at the police station from the receptionist telephone, and requested them to immediately come at Life Giving hospital, he explained them everything in short description, and other side. The nurse admitted naina in ICU ward, after discussing about her condition with the renowned doctor of their hospital.

"Are you that same guy, who came at my shop some days before?" Out of nowhere one apprehensive voice surprised sameer, and he looked back to find that cruel man, who insulted him badly, when he had gone to his shop to purchase decorative items for naina's birthday.

He hummed slowly, and examining the fracture on all over his body. He asked - "What happened to you?"

"I came here for holiday with my family, and one day i met with an terrible accident. Doctor told us that i would have to go under many surgeries, and still it's not sure that i will be able to walk again. I think, god punished me for humiliating you, and speaking bad words about your mental health, i am extremely sorry...Now i am feeling helpless, i would had to be dependent on my family, i can't do anything on my own." The man spoke in guilt face, and sameer looked him shockingly, he was literally feeling compassion on him.

"It's okay, don't feel guilty, and everything will be fine." Sameer said in soft voice, and the man hummed.

        ................................................

Khushi was frantically dialing the number of naina, wanna inform her that sameer's life is in danger, she should be careful.

"Why bhabhi isn't picking up my call?" She mumbled in irritation, and thought of calling to rahul.

"Hello?" rahul attended her call in one ring, and khushi requested - "Bhai, can you please make me talk with naina bhabhi?"

"Sorry, but i am driving to the airport right now. Call tina or dad." He said in apologetic tone, and she disconnect the call immediately.

"Dad, can i talk to naina bhabhi?" khushi disturbed his dad in the middle of the night, and he yawned. Saying - "umm okay wait."

He wore his slippers, and went out of his room, and looked at his wife and neeta worried about something. He asked them - "What happened? why you both are looking so upset?"

"Sameer has took naina to the hospital, she's serious." Vishakha said in fake innocence, and khushi fortunately heard everything because the call was still activate.

"Why?" He asked in shaky tone.

"Sameer killed naina, he shoot gun on her body." Neeta said in blank face, and vivek gave her impossible look.

"Pagal hogayi hain kya aap? sameer aisa thodi kar sakta hai, zarur kuch galat fehmi hui hogi." Vivek straightly refused to believe that his son has killed his wife, it is impossible.

"I don't know anything, whatever vishakha told me I am telling you that only." Neeta said in stern voice, and khushi slapped her mouth in shock, she don't want any confirmation from anyone. She is sure it must be done by her cruel mother, she has to do something, before vishakha plot another murder plan.

She immediately cut the call, and mumbled in remorse - "I am sorry bhabhi, i should have informed you earlier, Damn...because of me. You got injured, i hope you get well soon."

          ..................................................

"Can you tell us what exactly happened to your wife? I mean who did attacked on her? you can fearlessly tell us that person name." Inspector Mr.balwinder singh asked sameer in respected tone, and he gulped down in fear, hesitating before saying - "My Step Mother."

"Step mother? really? why?" Mr.singh enquired him in interesting look, and sameer said nervously - "She wanted to kill me, but suddenly my wife came in front of me, and the bullet hit her instead of me. So."

"Wow, why am I feeling, i am hearing some bollywood movie story? Don't take me seriously okay, anyway, any strong evidence to prove that your step mother is culprit?" Mr.singh said in not so solemn look, and giggled secretly.

"Yes, you can confiscate that revolver from which my stepmom has shoot naina, and than send it to the finger print expert. The real culprit will be proved automatically." Sameer said in simple way, making mr.singh impressed, He clapped for him loudly and uttered - "You should have been at my position man, what an brilliant idea."

"Thank you." sameer replied in plain voice, Wondering that who made this man an Inspector?

He excuse to mr.singh, and walked near the closed door of ICU, he painfully placed his hand on the wood, and said in heavy voice - "When will you come out of this ward my angel? I was mad to think that you don't love, in this whole world no one else can love me like you...Forgive me naina, i will do whatever you will ask me to, but please wake up...hit me, scold me, and do whatever the hell you want."

"You took the bullet on yourself, because you can't see me in pain. How naina? how everytime you manage to prove me wrong? I think I am the most stupidest husband who couldn't see the true love of his wife. One chance, I am asking you to give me only one chance naina, I promise...i will not give you any reason to cry, or complain about me. Please angel wake up for your baby husband." He sadly hit his fist with the strong door, and tiredly rested his head on it. Crying bitterly for not understanding her love, and always underestimating her efforts to keep him happy.

How was the update?

Any favourite scene or dialouge?