🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟲 (𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴)

"Don't prank with me." Naina spoke in disbelief voice, making him chuckle humourlessy - "Ok angel, don't believe me...but your swear I am not lying you."

"Meri jhuti kasam mat khaiye." She said with stern look, and sameer intensely asked - "Do you think i will take your false swear?"

She innocently nodded her head in no, having trust on this man that he will never swear of her falsely.

Sameer tenderly left a kiss on her forehead, and utter - "Thank you for trusting me angel."

He stood up in a second, walking away from her silently, she blinked hard, looked his vanishing figure, repeated his spoken words with shock dancing all over her sweating face, and murmured - "Was he saying right?"

"But how do he know that rahul is responsible for his condition?" She thought to herself in dilemma, making her mind to solve this clandestine story of sameer and his brother.

.......................................

"Shit...yeh firse bach gaya, hey bhagwan aap mera saath kyun nahi dete? Itna acha plan banaya tha maine sameer ko maarne ka, lekin unsuccessful raha." One person was heating in anger, walking back and forth restlessly in her room, she don't want sameer to be alive. Her heart is urging her to slaughter him, with her own hands, he is her most biggest enemy.

"But my dear sameer, you will be beloved to god tonight...just wait and watch what do I do with you." She spoke in a evil smile, walking out of the room and pretending to be normal.

.......................................

The dandiya started soon, loud enthusiastic music was exciting everyone, naina is staring to her husband standing in a corner, all quiet and lost in his own world of sorrow. Why is he not playing with her today? he was so excited in evening for the garba, then what happened to him suddenly? Should she approach him for the dance?

Sighing, she went to him, held his hand and sincerely ask - "naraz hain aap mujhse?"

"Nahin...tum toh meri angel ho, tumse main kaise naraz reh sakta hoon?" Sameer replied her in small smile, carrying thousand pain behind it. She softened her voice, and said - "then play with me, why are you wasting our time? come-on let's go and win the best dandiya competition."

"As you say my angel." He accepted her wish without any further argument, silently walked with her, grabbed two set of decorated stick, gave her a smile, and began to play with her.

"I know sameer, you are hurt because of me...but very soon you will learn the truth of your own people." Naina said to him in her mind, a sympthatic smile placed on her face, sameer disinterestedly played a battle of dandiya with his wife, telling her through his painful eyes - "You will hate rahul very much, when you will know how cruel person he is."

The evil woman/girl was smirking to herself, looking up at the huge chandelier slowly losing its balance, and preparing to fall down directly on sameer's head. Samaina was engrossed in having deep eye-conversation, failing in noticing the insanely moving chandelier, all set to break down into million pieces.

Khushi sense that something bad is going to happen, her right eye was flickering perpetually, she looked up and realised that chandelier has came down, if sameer wouldn't move away, he will lose his life right there. She screamed - "bhai...bhai please get side."

The music was too loud that no-one heard her scream, she hurriedly ran to him simultaneously looking up at the chandelier on the threshold to fall down. Their position exchanged, and now naina was standing exactly down to the falling chandelier, she was disoriented in thinking about the culprit of her husband's mental illness, which she has discovered some days before.