🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟭 (𝗔𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗾 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗔𝗮𝗽𝗻𝗲)

A few days later : Naina was applying body lotion on her arms, while looking back at her husband, who was trying to avoid her. She smirked, and went towards him with the bottle of lotion in her hands. Sameer looked at her in wonder, and She said in a seductive voice - "Baby, can you please give me a massage, actually I am feeling quite tired and lazy too."

He closed his eyes out of fury, and unwillingly took the bottle of lotion in his trembling hands. Naina sat ahead of his folded legs, and deliberately shifted her long silky hair at the front side, so that He could get the view of her beautiful back. Sameer gasped with a tensed face, and She spoke in a husky voice - "Kya soch rahe hai aap? lagaiye na lotion...ekdum ache se."

He just nodded his head in yes, and took a little amount of paste on his finger, and gently massaged it on her tender shoulder. Naina breathed in pleasure, and asked him in a low voice - "Baby, do it a little more sensually...I mean press your fingers on my delicate skin a little roughly."

"What the hell is wrong with her? Why is she asking me to do all these?" Sameer thought with a worried face, and tried to control his desires at seeing her slender neck, which was looking deadly enticing. He wished for nothing but just to kiss her deeply on her mole.

Naina was smiling mischievously while looking at his perturbed face from the mirror, and murmured - "This is just a start hubby, I will compel you to tell me that you aren't a baby anymore."

"Ahaaaaa." She moaned sexily, and Sameer started to cough badly.

"Why are you making such a sound?" He asked her with a horror expression.

"What? I was just moaning." She replied to him with an nonchalant smile.

"Why?" Sameer uttered in a shaky tone, and Naina said with an inducing smile - "Because my hubby is such an amazing massage giver, that I couldn't stop myself from moaning out of pleasure."

"I have to go to the washroom urgently." Sameer ran away from her, to save himself from getting trapped in her beautiful structure, and Naina laughed silently.

"O god what should I do now? I can't control myself in front of her boldness...she is driving me crazy by making me do all this personal work of hers, life being a Baby was better than this, at least I wouldn't have felt this sudden urgency of loving her." He was talking with himself in an irritated tone, and looked at his face in the mirror angrily.

"Baby? Are you done? You have to give me a massage on my back, and legs as well." Naina knocked on the door gently, and asked him in a sweet tone, and Sameer seethed in frustration.

"No Angel, it will take more than a half an hour." He replied to her softly.

"Ok no problem...I am waiting for you. Come soon Jaanu." She blew a soundful kiss to him, and left from there.

      •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Naina was standing on one plastic stool, with a broomstick in her hand. She was removing dust from the wall, and just then She saw Sameer walking out of the bathroom with a towel hanging around his waist. She smiled naughtily, and deliberately slipped her leg, and screamed - "Baby, please save me."

He looked at her in shock, and quickly rushed to protect her from falling down. Naina sighed in relief when she felt his strong hands wrapped on her lower back. For a moment She thought she would fracture her whole body, thank god her husband held her protectively in his comforting arms at the right time. She locked her hands on his neck, and asked him - "I won't be able to walk now, will you make me sit on the bed?"