🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟳 (𝗝𝗮𝗯 𝗪𝗲 𝗠𝗲𝘁)

Naina and Sameer were doing a Video Chat with Khushi. Bunny was also present there, and was moving his tail with a gloomy face. Naina blew a kiss to him, and asked him - "My baby is missing his mom?"

"Yes...and this baby too." Khushi replied to her with a cute pout, and Sameer teased her - "You aren't a baby. You are an aunt now."

"What? You are so cruel." She looked at him angrily, and Naina assured her - "Stop whining like a kid, he was just teasing you."

"Yeah so I was playing along with him." Khushi exclaimed joyfully, and flashed a sweet smile.

"What is the story of this red mark on your neck? Bhabhi?" She asked her with an innocent smile, and Naina embarrassedly looked at herself in the mirror, and saw the love bite print on her neck, and one below her shoulder. She cursed her husband for showing extra love last night, and that too on the open portions.

"There are so many mosquitos here." Naina answered her.

"Yeah...and after I get married, I will also give the same reply to you." Khushi said with a lopsided smile, and Sameer was still wondering what this Bhabhi-Nanad was talking about.

"Wwww...what? I am not lying." Naina tried to sound normal, but the shyness on her face was evident that it is a Love Bite only.

"When I accused you of lying to me Bhabhi? I was just saying that I would also give the same excuse to you, when I would go on my honeymoon." Khushi spoke with utmost innocence on her mischievous face, and Sameer finally asked them - "What is going on? I can't understand anything."

"Don't dare to say anything, I have to hear all this because of you." Naina scolded him wrathfully, and Sameer gave a clueless look.

"What have I done?" He asked her.

"You did nothing. Bhai, it was your limitless love for Bhabhi which made you do this all." Khushi said to her brother with a sweet smile, and Sameer asked - "But What?"

"Nothing Bhai...some things shouldn't be said in public." She spoke naughtily, and Naina rebuked her - "You are getting so mischievous day by day."

"What Bhabhi? I was only stating the fact...why are you taking it on your own?" Khushi replied to her with a puppy face.

After a long teasing session. Finally Khushi spared blushing Naina, and said with a genuine smile - "Bhai...Bhabhi. You guys look so beautiful together...may god always keep you happy, and the love between you two remain same like before."

"It won't fade away ever." Sameer spoke in a loving tone, and placed his head on Naina's shoulder.

"By the way...Rahul Bhai is coming to India tonight, for some urgent work." Khushi said with a solemn face, and Sameer tightened his jaw, and tried to keep the facade of a cool man.

"Say Happy Journey to him." Naina spoke with a small smile, and looked at her husband from the corner of her eye. She knew He must be finding it difficult to restrain his anger in front of his sister.

"Sure...talk to you later. Gotta go now." Khushi ended their conversation, and Samaina waved their hands at her.

"Don't think about him." Naina said in a soft voice.

"What are you saying? I am not thinking about anyone." Sameer assured her with a real smile, and looped his arm around her.

"I don't think so." She said suspiciously.

"Why? As long as I have such a loving wife, and caring sister, that monster's existence means nothing to me." He replied to her lovingly, and placed a light kiss on her temple.