🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟯𝟴 (𝗧𝘂 𝗝𝗮𝗮𝗻 𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗻)

"Why are you crying my angel?" He was astounded when she started to flow some tears, she harshly wiped away them and said - "Nothing, thank you for telling me that my love is worthless. And yours is true."

"Worthless?" he repeated her word cluelessly, and naina nodded her head in yes. Saying - "yes, my love, my efforts to keep you happy is worthless in your eyes. For you, only your love is real and mine is fake."

"Angel, look at me." Sameer forced her to straightly look into his deep intoxicated eyes, but when she protested against it. He softly pressed his lips on her soft ones, and froze her for a second. The kiss didn't lasted for long, as he didn't knew what to do further.

"I'm sorry, i was pulling your leg, sachi main." He continued with guilty feeling, and naina wrathfully looked him, he held his one ear in cute style and mumbled - "So sorry my love...i thought you will understand that i am just kidding with you, but you took my joke on your heart. Sorry once again."

"Are you mad sameer? what kind of joke was this please tell me? because i don't feel anyone should tease other on the name of Love, sorry, but you have disappointed me very much." Naina said in hurtful voice, looking at him in detest and pain. Sameer lowered his head shamefully, wondering that how should he pacify his frustrated wife now? He had hurt her, he made her cry, he isn't less than any cruel husband.

She sat down on the bed in anger, and disinterestedly looked outside of balcony, why he always target her Love? why couldn't he tease her on some other matter? is it necessary to torture her on the name of a Joke?

She was busy in cursing her husband, when his cute sweet voice brought an instant smile on her face - "Tu jaan hain...armaan hain, mere pyaar ki pehchaan hai."

Sameer kneeled down in front of her, pinched her button nose playfully and sang - "Par thodi, thodi tu nadan hain."

Naina boiled in rage, and turned away her face from him, pretending her best to make him feel that she is still very angry. He swiftly climbed on the bed, crawled behind her body, and wrapping his both hands around her neck from the back side, he looked her lovingly - "Tu jo kahegi main waisa karuga...teri har zid ko main pura karuga."

Sameer smiled broadly at her, gesturing her to smile with him as well, but all she did was to push him away, and walk out of their room to the balcony. He sighed softly, and followed her route like a stalker, singing in requesting look - "Chalo baba maaf karo hans bhi do...maine dil saaf kiya keh bhi do."

He pulled her fuming cheek joyfully, along with rubbing their nose - "Ruthna manana hain pyaar ki ada, kaise jiyuga main hoke tumse juda."

Her anger subsided now completely, and love grown up again, she was enjoying the way he is pacifying her, so she took a step ahead to leave from there. He held her wrist gently, looked her with cutest expression ever - "O jaane jaana, maan bhi jaana chod de nakhre dikhana tu."

"Jo Tu Na Maani Bani Begaani."

"To Tere Pyaar Mein Deewana Hoke."

"Teri Kasam De Doonga Main Jaan."

Sameer disappointedly return back to their room, on the verge to cry, because his wife didn't smile, didn't reacted on his touch, didn't appreciate his efforts to woo her.

Someone gently lifted up his dull face, and stared him with bountiful love. Naina, his wife was wearing his favorite pokemon cap, and smiling at him with sweet smile - "O mr.raja bahon me aaja, maan gayi hoon, pehchan gayi. Ab na ladenge milke rahenge."

Softly resting their forehead against each other, she continued - "Bas yunhi pyaar mein diwaane hoke, ek duje mein khoye rahenge."

Sameer kissed the red powder filled in her hairline, and said - "you are not angry with me?"