🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 - 𝟱𝟱 (𝗜𝘀𝗵𝗾 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗮 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲)

"So let's sleep." Sameer said, while letting out a fake yawn.

"What? I think something is wrong with you, you're becoming like a baby again." Naina chided him with an irritated face, and He couldn't help but smile seeing her cuteness.

He pushed her down on the bed, and looked into her exasperated eyes lovingly. He slowly adored her skin by moving his lips on them, and said huskily - "Nothing can be wrong with me, until you're here."

"Then why are you teasing me? Baby, You know na how much I have yearned for your love." Naina spoke with a cute face, while playing with his buttons.

"I know everything my angel, and trust me...I will make our honeymoon so memorable and beautiful for both of us. I will compensate for every pain you have gone through. Promise." He said with sincerity in his voice, and promised in his eyes that he wouldn't leave any stone unturned to give her a feeling of euphoria and pleasure.

"Let's sleep for now...because at night you won't get any sleep darling." Naina winked at him, before pushing away his heavy body.

"Who even wants to sleep? Angel, if he has a beautiful wife like you." Sameer softly kissed her on her forehead, and pulled her closer to him so that he could sleep with relaxation.

"Thank You god for giving me Sameer, and making him fine like before." Naina said to herself in a low voice, and slept peacefully with warm hands around her waist.

• At Night. Naina was first to open her eyes, and feel the hotness of his breath falling upon her soft skin, she gently ruffled his hair, before moving out of his strong hands. She unzipped her suitcase, and took out a red bathrobe, she silently went inside the huge bathroom to take a shower, and found a bathtub prepared for her there. She slipped herself inside the comfortable structure, and rubbed the rose flavour soap on her face. She felt delighted after having a bath, and wrapped the bathrobe around her body, and a towel on her damp hair. She walked out with a constant smile on her face, and Sameer was still sleeping peacefully on the bed. She sighed in relief, and wondered what she should wear to fascinate her husband. She has brought a couple of satin nighties, and short dresses, but today she wanted to wear something Indian, and She knew which attire could impress her Sameer. She fished out a simple navy blue saree, and draped it around herself.

The blouse was sleeveless, and quite modern. Naina sat beside her husband, and woke him up by kissing his face. He groaned in annoyance, and said without opening his eyes - "Don't disturb me...let me sleep."

"Do you really want to sleep, even after seeing me?" Naina asked him in a seductive voice, and He slowly unclosed his eyes, and saw his wife looking deadly beautiful in a saree.

"I know you love to see me in saree, so i didn't forget to carry 2/3 sarees with myself." She said with a sweet smile, and pecked him lightly on his lips.